Principal Developer / Engineer London / Remote from £120k++
Do you have expertise with CUDA and GPU low level engineering? You could be progressing your career in an impactful, hands-on role at a well funded Generative AI start-up, founded by industry experts from DeepMind and Meta.
As a Principal Developer you'll provide subject matter expertise on CUDA and GPU to power the core Generative AI and LLM (Large language Modelling) systems for the core product. You'll seek to optimise code and hardware (Nvidia HP100) to enable high speed processing of extremely large amounts of data.
You will be collaborating with a small team of entrepreneurs and technical specialists on truly ground breaking technology which the founders plan to open source and make available to the wider tech community.
The company has offices in London and Paris, ideally you'll be able to meet fairly regularly with colleagues in one of these locations (must be based in Europe).
- You have expertise with CUDA programming and GPU hardware, ideally including Nvidia H100
- You have experience with distributed computation infrastructure of current generation GPU clusters
- You have a good understanding of Generative AI with knowledge of LLM and fine-tuning language models for applications
- You have strong analysis and problem solving skills
- You're collaborative with good English language communication skills
- You are likely to be degree educated in a relevant discipline e.g., Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
What's in it for you:
As a Principal Developer / Engineer you'll earn a highly competitive salary - the range starts around £120k but depending on your experience and skillset could be a lot higher; there's also valuable equity on offer.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Principal Developer / Engineer (CUDA GPU H100 LLM) opportunity.
At Client Server we believe in a diverse workplace that allows people to play to their strengths and continually learn. We're an equal opportunities employer whose people come from all walks of life and will never discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The clients we work with share our values.