Automation Test Manager| S3 | Software Engineering | Milton Keynes
Country: United KingdomWHAT YOU WILL BE DOINGSite based contract with Hybrid working patternJoin our community.
A fantastic opportunity has become available to join the API CoE team as a Test Manager for both locally developed solutions and vendor partnerships, all focused and designed to certificate API CoE deliveries.
The ideal candidate will help collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product management, design, and development teams to ensure an integrated and seamless delivery process.
As a Test Manager in the API CoE, you will manage a team including manual & test automation engineers to design & execute manual & automation tests.The difference you'll make.
What you'll bring.
- Driving all testing activities to ensure code delivered safely to Production.
- Ensuring that the test team, plus 3rd Parties & development teams follow governance.
- Reporting test status accurately.
- Managing the test team.
- Supporting your team to ensure correct definition of test scope & test scripts which we will draft at the earliest opportunity - as requirements are being created. You'll identify the areas where user / functional testing is required and ensure the right testers are engaged for this.
- Reporting accurately on the current status of testing and drive completion of the test phase.
It would also be nice for you to have.
- Significant testing experience within a UK Banking arena.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
What else you need to know.
- Proficient communication skills with the ability to deal with cross business functions at all levels.
- Keen attention to detail with strong analytical and solution driven skills.
- Ability to seek and implement change to drive process improvement.
- Significant testing experience within Open Banking.
This role is based in Milton Keynes, You will be expected to spend 40% of your time in the office the rest of the work can be worked remotelyHow we'll reward you.
As well as a competitive salary, you'll enjoy a benefits package that you can tailor to your needs.
What to do next.
- Competitive Salary
- Eligible for a discretionary performance-related annual bonus
- We put 8% of salary into your pension, even if you don't contribute yourself. We'll pay in up to 12.5% of salary, if you contribute as well, and you can take some of our contribution in cash if you prefer
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, which increases to 31 days after 5yrs service, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- £6,000 car allowance per year
- Company funded individual private medical insurance
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as private medical insurance for your family, dental insurance, healthcare cash plan and health assessments
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as death-in-service benefit, income protection, and voluntary life assurance and critical illness cover
- Share in Santander's success by investing in our share plans
If this sounds like a role you're interested in, then please apply.
If there's anything we can do in the recruitment process to help you achieve your best, get in touch. Whether it's a copy of our application form in another format or additional assistance, we're available through telephone, email, or face to face. You can contact us at email@example.com or call 0870 414 9080.