We have an opening for an Automation Engineer based in Salt Lake City, UT! This role will be a critical member of the maintenance team. Danone is seeking a seasoned and accomplished engineering professional with hands-on experience in Automation and Controls Systems design, implementation, management, and continuous improvement.
Effectively support all current manufacturing processes and work with business stakeholders to design and implement new Automation and Controls Systems to improve efficiency, food quality, and food safety.
- Develop automation standard and work towards implementing standard in the manufacturing plants.
- Develop and maintain automation architecture of manufacturing plants.
- Develop preliminary design presentations for project evaluation and securing approval.
- Interface with all levels of plant and corporate personnel, contractors, suppliers, marketing, R&D, QA and legal departments.
- Practice sound technical, communication and negotiation skills that ensure the successful implementation of Automation and Control Systems improvement project scope and budget.
Education and Experience
- Industrial Maintenance, Automation, Robotics or equivalent training program completion
- Bachelor's Degree: (BS Degree in Chemical /Mechanical/Industrial Engineer is preferred) and/or 10+ years' experience in automation and controls
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Join the Cross Resource Group Team!
- Proficiency with Allen Bradley and Rockwell Authorization software/hardware, structured test programming and familiar with VFD's
- Proficiency in MS Office and basic PC skills
- Understanding of network systems
- Capital project support experience
- Instrument calibration experience. Certification preferred.
- Working knowledge of food industry standards; AIB, PMO and FDA regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven decision-making ability and works well in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to work various hours and shifts
- Able to work overtime when required
At Cross Resource Group, we value our employees and are dedicated to providing a rewarding and inclusive work environment. We are proud to offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of our team.Employee Benefits Include:
Why Choose Us?
- Healthcare Insurance: Comprehensive coverage to ensure access to quality healthcare.
- Dental Insurance: Robust coverage for optimal oral health.
- Vision Insurance: Regular exams and corrective lenses covered.
- Disability Insurance: Short and long-term coverage protecting against loss of income due to illness or injury.
- Life Insurance: Providing financial security and peace of mind for our employees and their loved ones.
Become a part of a dynamic team committed to professional growth and development. Explore our job openings and experience the rewards of being part of a company that values your health, happiness, and success.