Rethink is on a mission to inspire hope. power potential. Founded in 2008 and headquartered in NYC, Rethink First is a pioneer and market leader in behavioral and mental health technology.
Developed by nationally recognized experts in the field, Rethink’s award-winning online solutions feature comprehensive video-based training and education programs and sophisticated behavior intervention planning tool for individuals and caregivers. Rethink’s offerings include individualized assessments, online skills-based activities, access to remote clinician-led consultations and more.
The Rethink First platform is used by Fortune 500 companies, school districts, government agencies, public and private behavioral health providers, and families caring for individuals with developmental disabilities worldwide.
We are hiring for a QA Automation Engineer to help deliver first-class web applications to our growing customer base. As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for quality assurance, web site and application testing by creating/executing automated test scripts and help with client technical support for the Company's website and platform. You will also work closely with all members of the software development and product team to ensure functional and business logic meets the agreed project requirements.
- Develop and maintain functional automated tests for Rethink web applications using Selenium WebDriver across different browsers/platform
- Execute, Analyze, troubleshoot and report automated regression test results for daily sanity check and release regression
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure maximum coverage is obtained through automation
- Develop and Execute automated API tests using known API libraries
- Log and document results/issues in Azure DevOps
- Play a key role in the end-to-end quality assurance and testing of projects, schedules, tasks and deliverables.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task and work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a good team player and ability to handle multiple projects with minimum supervision
- 3+ years of experience in building and developing test automation for REST APIs and Web Applications using HTTP protocol, JSON and XML using Selenium WebDriver and 3rd party libraries.
- 1+ year experience with version control tools such as Git/SourceTree, etc.
- CI/CD experience (DevOps preferred)
- Experience in design, integration and execution of Test Plans in tracking software such as Azure DevOps
- Experience with back-end languages such as C# or Java
- Performance and Load testing knowledge with JMete
- Hands on working experience writing SQL using joins for data validation from various data sources.
- Experience testing all layers of a web application, including front-end, service layer, and back-end testing
- Mobile testing experience (preferred)
- Generous health, dental & vision benefits package
- Paid time off
- 8 paid company holidays + 1 floating holiday
- 401k + matching
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
Location: Remote opportunities are only available to candidates who reside in the following states: AL, AZ, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NV, OH, PA, TX, VA, WA, WI
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
RethinkFirst is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
California Privacy Notice