Data Engineer is responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of data infrastructure and systems. They are responsible for collecting, storing, and processing data, ensuring its availability and accuracy for analytical and business intelligence purposes.
Location: London / Remote / London / Services will be carried out at Authority’s sites with the London/M25 geographic locations
Job Type: Full time -Remote (Flexi working with at least 1 day a month)
- Resources must have over 3 years of OAC and OTBI experience and any exposure around data visualization in OAC will be preferred
- Leading the use of Cloud Data technologies, solutions, and future Cloud Data Strategies (Oracle Transaction Business Intelligence (OTBI), Oracle Analytic Cloud (OAC), Fusion Analytic Warehouse (FAW), Jira, confluence)
- Using tools such as industry standard ETL tools, network databases and scheduling and orchestration tools (Oracle Data Integrator, Oracle Data Flow in OAC)
- Developing new data models and ETL processes, working collaboratively with the analytics team and mapping data to an appropriate matching data model
- Managing data sources in a way to improve data quality and conform them for analysis.
- Developing processes to balance data availability, capacity, and data archiving, while continually improving processes and efficiency in the acquisition and ingestion of data
- IT programming and automation techniques and tools
- Working with stakeholders to gather requirements and deliver findings.
- Exercising key stakeholder management skills to manage expectations, listen and interpret business needs, communicate progress and facilitate difficult conversations, while building a 'service culture' around data
Security Clearance: SC cleared (in UK Government Department) and must be active.
Rate : Upto £475.00 This role is outside IR35 inside.
Start date: Dec/2023 (or later)
Please share your updated word document CV and describe your role in the public sectors if you have in related to attached JD.