CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR / STEVENAGE / UP TO £25K & GREAT BENEFITS
Are you an experienced Customer Service professional, looking for an exciting new challenge with a reputable organisation? If so, this brand-new Customer Service Advisor position could be perfect for you.
At Nemco Limited, our Mission is to provide world class products across multiple industries, growing with our team and customers to achieve £30 million turnover by 2026.
Nemco believes that its team is the true beating heart of the business. This is why we continuously invest in our people, ensuring that they have the right training and support so that they can reach their full potential.
As we continue to expand our operations, we have a fantastic new opportunity for an enthusiastic Customer Service Advisor to join our team.
You will play a key role in managing and providing administrative support for customer accounts and new / potential business accounts.
What’s on Offer?
- £23k - £25k (depending on experience)
- Nest Pension Scheme
- Reward Gateway Discount Scheme
- Free Specsavers Eye Test Vouchers and access to DoctorLine
- Excellent working environment
- Career progression
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor:
- Act as the first point of contact for customers
- Manage and track own customer accounts providing administrative support
- Work with Planning/Operations to ensure that the sales order book backlog is “clean” and realistic dates are reflected
- Ensure that sales orders/amendments to the customer with correct price and delivery are confirmed in a timely fashion, negotiate on delivery dates that do not meet those stipulated by the customer
- Update sales pipeline
- Manage the administration of all sales orders and amendments so that all relevant departments are aware of the order requirements
- Provide quarterly updates to customers on excess material status
- Ensure amortised logs are updated
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a similar Customer Service / Order Processing role
- Proficient in Microsoft packages (Excel)
- Comfortable communicating with customers by telephone and email.
- Passion for delivering an excellent service
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Drive and hunger to be successful
If you have the customer facing experience and admin skills to hit the ground running in this Customer Service Advisor position, we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.