Robert Half are recruiting a Telesales Advisor for a UK business who are specialists in their area. Based in North West Leeds, this is a Monday to Friday 8.30 - 5pm role, you will be working onsite. This is an ambitious business looking for new sales talent, people wanting to build a career in professional business sales.
Benefits and Packages for a Telesales Advisor:
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5pm
Contract: Interim leading to possible perm
- Progressive role, with the opportunity to develop personally and professionally
- Onsite parking
Key Responsibilities of a Telesales Advisor:
- Calling out to businesses and exploring their requirements
- Proposing a free meeting with an expert to explore requirements
- Working with the wider business to build strong working relationships with all colleagues
Key Skills and Experience of a Telesales Advisor:
- You must be passionate about sales but experience is not necessary
- Excellent communication skills, especially verbal
- Able to work to targets
If you are looking to progress your career and are interested in this position, please apply now!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.
Security alert: scammers are currently targeting jobseekers. Robert Half do not ask candidates for a fee or request candidates to send applications through instant messaging services such as WhatsApp or Telegram. Learn how to protect yourself by visiting our website: roberthalf.co.uk/fraud-alert