Manpower are currently recruiting for a Support Service Administrator to work within our prestigious client based in Nuneaton.
Our client is the leader in modular accommodation not only in the UK but around the world. We provide more buildings for hire than anyone else, including modular buildings for sale and rent, and off-site permanent buildings for sale for temporary, semi-permanent and permanent use.
This is an hybrid role working 2 days in the office and 3 days at home.
As a Support Service Administrator you will play a vital role in providing essential administrative support, ensuring seamless operations and delivering exceptional customer service. Your attention to detail and organisational skills will contribute to the overall efficiency and success of our business.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of customer information, contracts, and service agreements.
- Efficiently log support service calls into the system, ensuring accurate and timely documentation.
- Provide administrative support for planning, installation, decommissioning, site support, and emergency breakdowns, ensuring smooth execution.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customer inquiries and support, providing exceptional service and timely resolution of issues.
- Respond to customer queries, providing accurate and helpful information in a professional and friendly manner.
- Collaborate with internal teams to coordinate and resolve customer requests and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Handle customer telephone queries with confidence, providing timely updates.
- Keep customers informed of the progress of their maintenance issues, ensuring proactive communication.
- Efficient communication and collaboration between mobile engineers and stakeholders, swiftly resolving customer issues and escalating when necessary.
- Raise purchase orders for support service engineers, facilitating smooth and efficient operations.
- Coordinate with the transport department to ensure timely and efficient handling of installation and dismantling processes
Suitable candidates will demonstrate strong organisational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Excellent communication, problem-solving abilities, and proficiency in using administrative systems are essential. You should be proactive in meeting support service KPIs, delivering exceptional customer experiences, and maintaining a safe working environment.
This is a temporary ongoing position with an immediate start working 37.5 hours a week paying up to £12.82 per hour