We can affect people’s everyday lives with our work together here at Trekki.
In addition to interesting projects, we want to ensure that you have a work-life balance. Want to join our diverse community?
We are looking for experienced QA Automations Engeener to work in our beautiful capital Stockholm. What is it that we’re looking for now? Passionate people who want to work on meaningful projects and help others around them shine!
We are an IT consulting company that provides consultants for customers. The diversity of our customers also gives opportunities for continuous learning. Our aim is to always find the right project for the best person, and make sure it’s a two-way match.Job Description
- 7+ years of experience in Test Automation and Software testing (Cypress, Mocha, Selenium, or similar)
- Have experience with working in agile teams
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong technical understanding of API-driven backend systems (REST or SOAP)
- Strong problem-solving and teamwork skills
- Works accurately and pays attention to details
- Quality mindset
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills. Swedish is a plus
- SQL knowledge
- Experience with Java, C#, Python, and/or other scripting languages
- Knowledge of test automation tools and techniques
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with AWS, GCP, and Azure will be considered as an advantage
- Have an interest in self-development, in order to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
Additional InformationWhat We Offer
- A diverse international work environment
- Opportunities to develop cutting-edge technology for well-known companies
- Opportunities to work on a variety of projects, also promoting individual development
- The Trekki company culture.
- Being part of a wonderful and highly engaged team where you'll never feel alone!
- Sponsorship of your work permit application (If you live and work in Sweden)
- Health/ Life/ Occupational injury/ Occupational pension insurance.
- Health activities annual budget
- 30 days paid leave (Vacation)
- and many more!