HOO KOO E KOO is a global brand and product studio. We help create a better future for humanity and the planets.
We collaborate on projects that disrupt markets, provide a leap in human experience, and move toward a more sustainable existence on this planet. We work with organizations who have the ideas, brainpower, resources, and drive required to generate substantial, meaningful impact.
We are a community of pragmatic visionaries, accomplished and well established in our respective crafts, with a shared will to harness our talents for good.
As a Creative Director, you bring strategic vision, the ability to drive the creative process from concept to execution, excellent verbal and written communication, team leadership, and a passion for rolling up your sleeves and getting things done.
You understand how to work exceptionally well with clients, pitch our creative concepts successfully, ensure our products are leading edge, drives results, and make intelligent business decisions. You have experimented with various media and have rich working experience with modern design, illustration, animation, video and 3D.
All of this is carried out via remote work with a distributed team.
Alongside a team of multi-disciplinary creatives you will develop innovative experiences and strategies for DIGITAL products that promote a considered, constructive vision of the future. You will get to collaborate across various disciplines, ClimateTech, Advanced Aerospace, The Future Of Health, Web3, just to name a few.Who We Are Looking For
- Those with a thorough understanding of the creative world. You live, breathe, and pursue a world of design. You know how to lead a project from conception to completion seamlessly, ensuring deliverables, timelines, and project goals are met.
- Those who can develop talent. You can direct and manage a creative team, providing the training resources, direction, mentorship, and support needed to ensure that each team member is continuously growing and developing.
- Those who have vision. You are a futuristic thinker, risk taker, and innovator who can continuously challenge the status quo and the team to do everything better than the day before, so that we regularly enhance the products and company reputation.
- Those who have a thorough understanding of the operations of a team structure. You are an individual with business acumen and an entrepreneurial mindset who understands our financial goals and trends. You know how to use this information to make strategic decisions that benefit the organization.
- Those who are mission focused. Directing the team function so that the mission, culture, team members, capabilities, tools, processes, expectations, work style and other elements support our mission as a company: to be the best in the industry.
- Those who care for humanity and the planet. You care for building a better future through products, interactions and communication. You strive to help assure that the result of our work promote sustainability, thriving environment, social justice, better education and more happiness.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in small and large groups at all levels.
- Experience in leading creative projects including research, analysis, ideation, concept incubation, defining brand standards and best practices, as well as facilitating brand launches.
- Demonstrates strong relationship management skills, both external and internal.
- Ideal candidates will have excellent leadership, communication, and management skills.
- Prior creative/digital agency experience.
- Prior remote team management/remote work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a design leadership role.
- Fluent in graphic design, animation, interface design and 3D.
- Bachelor's degree in art, creative, design, or similar.
- Ability to travel in the United States when needed.
- Experience with algorithmic and generative art a plus.
- Fully Remote
- PT or FT hours
- Flexible Hours / Time Zones
- Open Vacation Policy
- Company Retreats
- Carbon Offsetting and more