Business Development & Events Specialist
East Sheen, London SW14
Innovate with Benchmark Gensuite as a Business Development & Events Specialist
Everyone wants to make the world a better place. We work to make it happen. By joining Benchmark Gensuite and exploring careers in the EHS, Sustainability, and ESG Disclosure Reporting space, you’ll be helping customers throughout the business community empower informed decision making, improve employee safety, and lessen their environmental footprint while creating a culture that values diversity, equity, and inclusion. Join us and help make the corporate world better for the planet and better for its employees.
Benchmark Gensuite jobs play a crucial role in helping develop our unified EHS, Sustainability, and ESG digital transformation software solutions that enable cross-functional performance excellence, enhance businesses’ sustainability efforts, and help them achieve their ESG goals. With our incredible global team, the collaborative spirit of our subscribers and partners, and the continuous innovation in exciting new technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and IoT, a career at Benchmark Gensuite mean you will continuously use and evolve your skills to develop fresh ideas and initiatives.
Benchmark Gensuite Benefits
At Benchmark Gensuite, your hard work is rewarded. We offer annual bonus programs, regular team-building events, and off-cycle reviews to promptly give excellent performers their due. With engaging team activities including happy hours and exciting virtual events, we actively encourage our teams to connect and build a strong, supportive, and fun rapport! Our Benchmark Gensuite Team Member Networks, like the Respect for Diversity Group and the Sustainability Group, offer a safe and supportive space, bringing together team members who share a common identity and empowering them to voice their ideas and initiate action. Explore Benchmark Gensuite job openings and come join us as we combine our collective creativity and passion to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers.
About Benchmark Gensuite…
Benchmark Gensuite® enables companies to implement robust, cross-functional digital systems for EHS, Sustainability, and ESG Reporting through a unified digital platform—locally, globally and across diverse operating profiles.
With intuitive, best-practice-based process functionality, flexible configurations, and powerful extensions, the Benchmark Gensuite® platform has helped companies worldwide manage their EHS, Sustainability; Quality; Operational Risk and Compliance; Product Stewardship, and Supply Chain Risks for over two decades; and now organically integrated with cutting-edge ESG disclosure reporting and management solutions. Join over 3 million users that trust Benchmark Gensuite® with their software system needs and benefit from rapid deployment and adoption, immediate return on investment (ROI), service excellence, and collaborative innovation.
- Manage a consistent pipeline of qualified leads generated by the Marketing and Business Development teams, professional networks, and website.
- Conduct Sales Engagement activities with prospective clients via email, telephone, and future in-person opportunities – including conducting intro presentations/technical solution demonstrations.
- Cultivate and nurture strong relationships with new prospects to build trust and represent the brand
- Assist with drafting sales materials, presentations, proposals and contracts as required for your pipeline opportunities.
- Plan and manage event logistics for European regional events, including coordinating venues, catering, and logistics for external events at which Benchmark Gensuite may be an exhibitor or sponsor, and regional client engagement events and the annual regional customer conferences
- Research and order sustainable giveaways for customers and partners for events and holidays
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales or related-field
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, team members, and clients.
- Ability to work independently with strong initiative and collaboratively in a team environment when required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal competencies and presentation skills
Questions about the position? Please contact our HR team at email@example.com.