Vionlabs is a rapidly growing, well-funded, AI focused, media-tech startup based in Stockholm, Sweden. We are passionate about media content and optimizing the user experience. Our mission is help broadcasters and platform operators solve the content discovery and recommendation problem. We add value to video services and consumers by connecting people more quickly to content they enjoy – minimizing the time spent finding content and maximizing the time spent watching the content itself. We achieve this using our unique approach of applying the latest techniques in AI and deep learning to perform deep analysis on the content itself as well as consumer consumption patterns.
Our R&D teams work in a dynamic, empowered and collaborative environment, exploiting the very latest technologies and algorithmic research to deliver solutions to our customers. The technology has won multiple industry awards over the last couple of years such as VideoTech Innovation awards x2, IBC best of show and several more!
What We Offer
· Work in our dynamic team with some of the brightest minds in the industry
· An opportunity to work with the latest technologies and techniques
· Based in our offices in the best locations in Stockholm, one of Europe’s most youthful and tech focused cities
· A fun working environment with movie nights, afterworks, movie quiz and much more!
· Competitive package including:
- Pension and insurances
- Share options
What We Look For in Our People
· Self-motivated, enthusiastic and competitive individuals
· Collaborative mindset with ability to excel in small team environments
· Inquisitive minds with a desire to continuously learn and develop and improve
· Take pride in your work and responsibility for your deliverables
· A passion for winning
Key Skills Required
· Minimum 3-5 year’s experience with designing and training complex neural networks including CNN, Transformers and RNN.
· Knowledge of dataset preparation and augmentation strategies.
· Knowledge and experience with MLOps and deploying ML models in production
· Experience from working with video, audio and image
· Minimum 3 years of working experience in start-up like environment(academic work does not count)
· Python 3, Keras, Tensorflow
· DVC, Kubeflow, Dataflow
Send your CV directly to email@example.com with Subject “Application – ML Engineer”, we have our tech team screening on the applications from the inbox directly.