Who Are We
For over 20 years, Neotalent has been the right answer, within the Novabase group, to the greatest need digital transformation brings to organizations - Talent.We have a talent for that.
We are specialists in developing people and combining them with the most ambitious projects. From software to complex engineering, from infrastructures to applications, we find, recognize, and grow talent to offer them the most challenging projects and strengthen our project teams. We learn about people, their knowledge, and how to productively use that knowledge to help companies transform because what the digital economy needs is talent.
The world lives by rules of agility, immediacy, and quick responses, so we are dynamic, responsive, and aligned with the speed of the digital revolution. We have a new way to address challenges by adding speed to knowledge, connectivity to reliability, and bringing agility to the reality of finding, managing, and matching talent with projects.Neotalent. The responsive people
What Is Your Mission
We are looking for a QA Engineer
to join one of our biggest clients - market leader in the mobile world with solutions for the global automotive market - in Lisbon area.
You will be part of a growing team responsible for assuring that all software produced in the company is delivered with high quality. In this role, you can contribute to build testing process and influence the implementation of best practices.The Talent We Are Looking For
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or a related field;
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience as QA;
- Creating resilient automated test suites to exercise Web and Mobile applications with tools like Selenium or Robot Framework or another automation testing tool;
- Designing test scenarios, scripts or procedures that fit with the concepts of Test Automation and Continuous Delivery;
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, English is mandatory
- More than 20 years of experience in technology and business development;
- Access to ongoing technical training and solid performance evaluation and career management methodologies;
- Opportunity to be seen and recognized, to work on the best projects, and to make choices that guarantee an exciting career;
- Opportunity to work on international projects and be part of an Everyshore for EveryChallenge paradigm.
Please send your CV to