Join the Web3 revolution at Ramp!
\uD83D\uDC4B\uD83C\uDFFC A few words about us
At Ramp, we provide a powerful fiat <> crypto toolkit that enables anyone - from established brands to blockchain pioneers - to easily onboard their next million users into Web3.
Bridging the gap between today's financial system and the emerging crypto economy is our lifelong mission. Driven by our vision, sense of community, and passion for excellence, we relentlessly work to make this dream come true and bring Web3 to the mainstream.
From day one, our founders have built a purpose-led organisation where a culture of high performance, receptive minds, and collaboration is at the core. If you’re looking to accelerate your career, grow at pace, and have a meaningful impact, you’ll find a home at Ramp. We have huge ambitions and want people to join us on our quest to become a world-leading Web3 organisation.
\uD83D\uDE4C\uD83C\uDFFC What you will be doing
We are looking for an exceptional Commercial Strategy Associate to support the Chief Commercial Officer in driving Ramp’s next phase of growth, with the ultimate mission to become the default user on-ramp provider for Web3 applications globally. Working closely with the CCO, you will be responsible for ensuring the Commercial levers for success are optimised, assisting in the development and execution of commercial strategies and initiatives.
- Working hand in hand with the CCO on growth and commercial acceleration
- Managing end-to-end strategic commercial projects and initiatives
- Conducting research on industry trends, competitors, and business opportunities
- Implementing new business lines, markets, and revenue stream discovery
- Producing high-quality materials for management and board presentations
- Working on the most pressing and complex challenges directly with executives
\uD83D\uDEE0️ How we work
As a Commercial Strategy Associate, you will provide day-to-day support to the CCO, helping to drive the execution of strategic commercial initiatives, ensuring we complete projects successfully, on time, and aligned with key performance indicators (KPIs) and key results (OKRs). You will be conducting advanced analytics and research projects, such as financial analysis, market estimations, strategic research, competitive analysis, and business case development.
- HubSpot, Slack, Notion, Google Workspace, ClickUp
- Min. 2 years of experience in a top-tier consulting company or in investment banking
- A self-starter and hands-on attitude, happy to take ownership and roll up their sleeves to drive projects from start to finish, no matter how complex or challenging
- Strong personality, comfortable with ambiguity and experimentation, not afraid to experiment, make mistakes, learn quickly, and move on
- Demonstrated project management experience working with senior stakeholders
- Quick-witted, generating multiple solutions when encountering obstacles
- A real passion and excitement for being a part of a challenger brand
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication
- Exceptional analytical, research, and modeling skills
- Discovery interview with Senior Recruiter
- Second stage interview with VP Operations and Business Operations Lead
- At-home case study to prepare
- Final interview and case study presentation with CCO
- \uD83D\uDCB8 Competitive salary
Equity package: share in our success
Work pension scheme
Zero-fee crypto purchases via on-ramp!
- \uD83E\uDE7A Health & wellbeing
Private healthcare for you and your dependents
Cycle to work scheme
- \uD83C\uDFE2 Great working environment
Hybrid working in a modern and comfy office which has everything you'll need to excel and collaborate with your team
Self-development and conference budget
The best laptops and kit to work on
Internal Tech meetups on-site & online
Lunch on us twice a week for you to connect with your fellow Rampers
Healthy snacks and beverages in the office daily
Team socials funded by us
We are fueled by a strong sense of community, purpose, and the drive to build a sustainable business. Together, we nurture a culture of high performance, low egos, receptive minds, and collaboration. We provide space for ambition, trust and empowerment to allow you to be your best self.
Our culture has been founder-driven from the start, it is defined by our shared values and behaviors, which are distinctly Ramp and represent the organisation that we have built. This is our recipe for success that we all believe in…this is how we will win!