Are you thinking of joining a fashion and technology startup and being a part of the founding team? Are you passionate about making an environmental impact? Are you fashion obsessed? Do your friends and family come to you for style advice?
Taelor is an AI-powered clothing rental subscription start-up for everyday menswear. We offer an online personal styling service to customers across the United States. We are hiring a stylist at our Hayward location who will style for our customers, create styling tips, and inspire our customers to try new styles. The stylist will work closely with the merchandising team to discover new styles that work best for our customers.
Taelor Stylists play a critical part in understanding our customers' needs and continuously working with the entire team to exceed customer expectations and grow the customer base. Our Stylist role is a hybrid (onsite and off-site), part-time to full-time salary position .
- Stylists conduct a 15-minute consultation call with new customers who opt-in for a free styling call
- Review the customer’s style quiz results, product feedback and wish list to curate a selection of personalized items for each customer
- Write inspirational and professional styling tips to customers for each order
- Develop and launch product category and work closely with merchandising team to discover new styles
- Review inventory utilization and seasonal merchandising planning
- Collaborate with UX and our customer service team to help solve customer issues and improve user experience
- Provide feedback regarding style quiz, styling process, online system and assortment of inventory
We are looking for someone who:
- Have online styling experience for menswear
- Are are motivated by challenge and a natural problem solver
- Are passionate about delighting customers to look and feel confident one style at a time
- Are responsible and highly efficient with time management skills
- Are committed to continuous improvement and growth
- Are flexible and available to support the scheduling needs of the business
- Are an effective communicator with strong spoken and written communication skills
- Are presentable, personable, delightful and professional when talking to our customers
- Are tech-savvy, a self-starter and a quick learner when working with new technology
- Have strong computer skills including navigating websites, Gmail and other online platforms
Our mission is to help people achieve their goal by building confidence in how they look and feel when connecting with others. We help people to be the best version of themselves every day, without spending time chasing after their clothes. We play a part in saving the environment by extending the life of garments and supporting sustainable fashion.
Job Types: Contract, Part-time, Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Fashion styling: 2 years (Required)
- online styling: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: In person