Flexible on candidate location and work type preference:
Remote - open to remote candidates in the United States
Hybrid - open to candidates who are local to Boca Raton, FL HQ and would like to be hybrid
The Director of eCommerce is responsible for sales activation and operational management of OfficeDepot.com. With accountability for Ecommerce demand sales and associated web metrics (conversion, AOV, bounce, etc.), the Director will lead a team of “searchandising” and ecommerce operations associates while collaborating across the broader organization (Marketing, Merchandising, User Experience, Product Management, Analytics, etc.). to deliver business growth in the ecommerce channel.
Reporting directly to the VP, eCommerce, this is a high-visibility role with over $1B in Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) sales responsibility. The successful Director, Ecommerce candidate will be a data-driven, customer-focused, results-oriented and collaborative ecommerce expert with deep leadership experience in a broadline or specialty retail environment.
- Manage the sales funnel to drive revenue growth and oversee funnel optimization for search and browse to increase conversion and reduce bounce. Continuous improvement of the ecommerce funnel flow and sales activation inclusive of attach, to build and maintain business growth.
- Management and oversight of ecommerce operations team. Inclusive of partnership with UX, Operations, Merchandising, Marketing, and other key stakeholders in our organization with the goal of increasing overall UPT and site attach rate.
- Owns driving business results, as well as setting and communicating strategies, priorities, activities, and results. Including oversight of the daily ecommerce operations (promo and pricing, site create, landing pages, etc.)
- Partner with Analytics to drive a deep understanding of the customer ecommerce flow inclusive of staying current with market trends and innovations.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Business, or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in retail business management, ecommerce, product management, ecommerce merchandising, or related experience
- Strong experience with Adobe Analytics, Google analytics, or similar analytics platforms
- Strong experience with Adobe Target, Monetate, or similar testing and optimization tools
- Experience with cross-sell/upsell recommendation tools
- Skilled in developing and communicating ecommerce strategies, plans, and business results
- Experience leveraging AI in development and execution of ecommerce sales optimization strategies
- Strong business acumen and results-driven mindset
- Deep experience in retail ecommerce with a consumer-facing brand
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with cross-functional partners within a diverse organization.
About The ODP Corporation: The ODP Corporation (NASDAQ:ODP) is a leading provider of products and services through an integrated business-to-business (B2B) distribution platform and omnichannel presence, which includes world-class supply chain and distribution operations, dedicated sales professionals, a B2B digital procurement solution, online presence, and a network of Office Depot and OfficeMax retail stores. Through its operating companies Office Depot, LLC; ODP Business Solutions, LLC; Veyer, LLC; and Varis, LLC, The ODP Corporation empowers every business, professional, and consumer to achieve more every day.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification and are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified. Other duties may be assigned.
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule: The company offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
How to Apply: Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
Equal Employment Opportunity: The company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.