Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management.
We use the most advanced web, mobile and IoT technologies to radically increase control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few years in the market we are growing fast, having already hundreds of customers in 3 continents and world’s leading investors from Portugal, United Kingdom and the USA, so we want to invest in our team to keep growing.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership.
- We believe only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team)
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it.
- Everything we do must be simpler and smarter.
What are we building?
Considering the challenges that we have ahead of us, and to speed up AI feature development, we’re searching for a professional with knowledge of a typical Data mining process (CRISP-DM for example), knowledge of Python and of different types of ML problems and algorithms. Someone capable of understanding and visualizing the available data in multiple levels and understanding the complete ML development process: data preparation, feature engineering, choosing the right model, training, evaluation and prediction. We are currently working on predictive maintenance, predicting our clients failures in order to optimize his assets' maintenance
What do we expect from you?
- Work in the intelligence team, researching, implementing and deploying AI solutions to the Infraspeak's platform, mostly using Machine Learning
- Analyse and improve our data infrastructure to allow better ML features
- Knowledge of Python and SQL (Docker and Airflow is a plus)
- Some backend experience
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Speak fluent English and be a team member
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Be curious: keep learning new technologies and trends and don’t be afraid of trying something new
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly culture
- Competitive salary and perks
- Modern office with everything you need, located in central Porto
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them
- Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.