Applicants with Australian Citizenship only
RecordPoint is the Data Trust Platform, an Enterprise SaaS giving highly-regulated organizations a competitive edge with safer, more secure, better-managed data.
The platform brings calm to the chaotic world of data, letting organizations discover, govern, and control their data for tighter compliance, more efficiency, and less risk.
Businesses can trust that their data is accurate, private, and safe everywhere, all the time, for consistent confidence that’s backed by RecordPoint expertise.
Our global customer list includes highly-regulated companies and government agencies, like The City of New York, NAB, ASIC, Transport for NSW, Ausgrid, Delaware Life and PG&E.
- Join a team that cares about engineering excellence
- Solve big problems and build for scale across the globe
- Opportunities to work on market-leading ML/AI technologies
As a senior software engineer at RecordPoint, you are an experienced professional who uses your expertise and problem-solving skills to collaboratively develop new features and improve on existing components of our SaaS product. We work end to end being cognizant of the UI implications of what we build as well as thinking about how it deploys into the real world and the impact that means for our customer.
You will take the lead on certain initiatives within your scrum team, helping to research, scope, design and implement new approaches. You will bring your experience to bear and mentor and coach more junior team members. Your passion and curiosity will drive us to continue to innovate and push the status quo higher.
You will be both an individual contributor and an exemplary teammate.
You will –
- Drive large, complex projects autonomously, from technical design to launch
- Determine plans of attack on large projects
- Tackle complex architectural challenges, and apply architectural standards and start using them on new projects
- Lead code reviews & documentation as well as take on complex bug fixes, especially on high-risk problems
- Be an example for thorough, meaningful code reviews
- Partner across engineering teams to tackle company-wide initiatives spanning multiple projects
- Transfer your depth of knowledge from your current language to excel as a software engineer
- Mentor more junior team members
You will have -
- Exceptional problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Extensive experience crafting and building software using the latest delivery techniques
- A real passion for quality, clean code, and continuous improvement
- A strong understanding of architectural concepts and cloud-based solution design
- Highly dedicated ethos. Take end-to-end of the work you're doing
- Demonstrable ability to motivate self and others, and a passion to mentor junior developers
- Ability to influence both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Considers the customer impact when making technical decisions
- A real appetite for learning and growing, both as an individual and teammate.
- A test-and-learn mindset with an emphasis on curiosity, collaboration, and care
Some of the technologies and patterns we’re working on -
- .NET Core, .NET Framework, C#, Python, Angular 14+ and Typescript
- Distributed systems, microservices, machine learning, event streaming
- Continuous Delivery & DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes, Serverless, Azure Search, PostgreSQL, Cosmos DB, Terraform, Azure Service Fabric, Azure Service Bus, and Azure Event Hubs
- Fast-growth Australian-owned company
- Flexible work environment and a strong focus on work-life harmony
- Innovation is our way of life
- Personal Development budget for all staff
- Access to Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- A brilliant graduate program that provides both mentoring and growth opportunities for all
- Work on a product that makes a real social-good impact on the world
- Global opportunities!
Learn more about us at https://www.recordpoint.com/about/
or if you want to know what it's like to work here, just ask our staff!
RecordPoint is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a fast-paced, dedicated, and enjoyable environment, working with some of the best people in the industry.
No recruiters please, we've got this one covered.