Research Analyst (Web3 native)
Keyrock was founded in 2017 and has quickly grown from 3 to over 150 people today. As an industry recognized liquidity provider and market maker, Keyrock is a leading European creator of algorithmic trading technologies in the digital asset space. With VC backing and a constantly expanding global client base, Keyrock is one of Belgium’s fastest-growing fintech companies.
We’re currently active on over 80 exchanges and count numerous marketplaces and asset issuers among our clients, including some of the best-known companies in the crypto space.
Keyrock's beating heart is its technical team filled with crypto and DeFi natives, software engineers, digital scientists and PhDs, who themselves are supported by university professors, industry-leading experts and a strong management team. Over the years Keyrock has become a company that is both idealistic and practical.We are looking for:
A Web3 native Research Analyst who can provide in-depth analyses on the state of the crypto market and write clarifying articles accompanied by useful data visualizations. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of Web3, DeFi protocols and DAO governance. Together with our Content specialist and Web3 lead you will be able to construct insightful articles, twitter threads and reports on these topics. As part of the Marketing team your main goal will be to create value for our followers, clients and Web3 partners.Responsibilities
- Write insightful social media posts on trending Web3 topics
- Provide comprehensive data visualisations to back up opinions and proposals
- Write articles on on-chain and off-chain liquidity movements.
- Create analysis for governance proposals within DAO’s such as Aave and Uniswap.
- Provide insightful analysis and charts using tools such as Flipside or Dune.
- Be an active contributor within the DAOs that Keyrock is active.
Our recruitment philosophy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and proven experience in research writing
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and experience with Data visualization
- Basic knowledge and ability to read/understand smart contracts
- Deep understanding of Crypto, DeFi and DAO ecosystem
- Out-of-the-box thinker and doer
- Proactive & creative mindset
We believe the most important aspect of our recruitment process is self-awareness: we are looking for people who have a clear understanding of themselves and what they are looking for in their professional career. That means that we expect to work with people who not only have the right skills, but who have also made the conscious decision to look for a company in our industry and with our characteristics.Our offer
- A competitive salary package, including benefits that you choose and manage according to your needs and those of your family (car/bike, meal vouchers, health insurance, 25 days off, etc.)
- Complete autonomy in your time management thanks to flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely
- The freedom to create your own entrepreneurial experience by being part of a team of people in search of excellence
- A ton of fun in a thriving and multicultural environment, with colleagues enjoying regular team building activities
Keyrock offers you both a career and a large range of benefits that we will gladly discuss in the course of the application process.
As an employer we are committed to build an inclusive, diverse and non-discriminating work environment. We welcome employees of all backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, creed and sexual orientation. We hire, reward and promote entirely based on merit and performance.