At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
We are seeking a highly skilled Senior Software Engineer to join our team as a consultant to productionize a Generative AI application using OpenAI GPT technology. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in both front-end and REST API development using TypeScript and Node.js and should be capable of working with minimum supervision to meet tight deadlines. Additionally, the developer should possess strong expertise in AWS deployment using Terraform and CI/CD automation using Jenkins, along with a proven track record of bringing distributed applications to production within constrained timelines. The successful candidate will be passionate about web development, take ownership of assigned tasks, possess a desire to use innovative technologies, be able to work in a fast-paced agile environment, and maintain effective communication with internal teams and stakeholders. This is a contract role with a hybrid working model. If you are looking for a creative environment where you can build innovative applications and shape the future of this dynamic IT organization, we'd love to hear from you.
- Develop and productionize a Generative AI application using LangChain and OpenAI GPT.
- Develop front-end and REST API using TypeScript and Node.js.
- Implement CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins.
- Deploy the application infrastructure to AWS Cloud using Terraform.
- Collaborate with management, internal teams, and other stakeholders to analyze software requirements.
- Deliver efficient, reusable, and testable code that satisfies requirements.
- Write technical documentation for the application.
- Bachelor of Computer Science, or equivalent education and experience.
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in web development.
- Strong experience (5+ years) in front-end and REST API development using TypeScript and Node.js frameworks, especially Next.js.
- Solid experience (2+ years) in deploying AWS infrastructure, including EC2, Lambda and API gateway, using an automation tool, especially Terraform.
- Experience in writing efficient, reusable, and testable code for high-performance applications.
- Proven experience in productionizing distributed applications.
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD automation using Jenkins.
- Knowledge of AI Prompt Engineering is an asset.
- Excellent analytical, communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Demonstrates creative problem-solving skills, dedication to excellence, and a results-oriented spirit.
Broadridge associates helped us envision our Connected Workplace, a work model that allows associates around the globe to take advantage of the benefits of both on-site and off-site work to support our clients, one another, and the communities where we live and work. Our Connected Workplace is grounded in the concept of FACS: Flexible, Accountable, Connected, and Supported, which is our commitment to our associates. FACS supports our strong culture and allows us to achieve business goals while supporting meaningful work-life integration for our associates.
We are dedicated to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment and committed to providing a workplace that empowers associates to be authentic and bring their best to work. We believe that associates can only do their best when they feel safe, understood, and valued, and we work diligently and collaboratively to ensure Broadridge is a company—and ultimately a community—that recognizes and celebrates diversity in all its dimensions.
We recognize that ensuring our long-term success means creating an environment where everyone is welcome, where everyone's strengths are valued and where everyone can perform at their best. Broadridge provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ethnic origin, age, disability, genetic information, military or veteran status and other protected characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. US applicants: Click
to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company's career webpage because of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to