We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Gnosis Chain, Aave, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP's and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
Today, there are nearly 200 of us working remotely from over 45+ countries.
You can view all our open positions here: https://jobs.nethermind.io/
The Business Development Associate role will utilize Nethermind's engineering talent to accelerate the adoption & development of permissionless, open & decentralized systems. You will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of a pivotal time in web3.
As a member of the Business Development team, you will focus on the growth of Nethermind's business across Security Audits, and formal Verification
Your responsibilities will be multifaceted and will require you to be proactive and motivated. You will attract new clients, build relationships with them, negotiate and close deals, and manage existing relationships. Other duties will include market research, developing business strategies and pitches, managing a variety of projects, and identifying new business opportunities. You will focus on working with Security Audits, formal verification, and real-time monitoring
This is an enormous opportunity to utilize your problem-solving ability and pave the path for the future of Blockchain technology.
A Day in the Life
- Identifying and evaluating new business opportunities
- Managing and prioritizing a pipeline
- Negotiating and closing deals
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients
- Building strong relationships with new clients while maintaining existing client relationships
- Engaging with projects across ecosystems
- Identify and invent new value propositions with existing relationships and partners
- Assisting with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, etc
What you'll need
- 2+ years of work experience in sales or business development
- Experience in web3 is required
- Previous experience selling security services and products is preferred
- Proven experience in sales and closing deals (provide measurable results)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong written/verbal communication & presentation skills
- Ability to generate and acquire new leads
- Strong network in Web3 space (Ethereum, Starknet, other L2s)
- Experience on working with marketing on lead generation campaigns
- Comfort in making decisions autonomously and explaining your ideas concisely
- Self Driven / Entrepreneurial mindset. Ability to work fast, and autonomous
- Good knowledge of Blockchain technology & the crypto space.
- Great at building & leveraging relationships, while maintaining and bringing relationships with an already existing base of clients/connections (portfolio) Data-savvy, understand basic metrics of sales, marketing and operations.
Keep up to date on what we are working on by following us on
our social channels