At HCSC, we consider our employees the cornerstone of our business and the foundation to our success. We enable employees to craft their career with curated development plans that set their learning path to a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Come join us and be part of a purpose driven company who is invested in your future!
Required Job Qualifications:
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree and 3 years of work experience in a mathematical, statistical, computer science, engineering, physics, economics or related quantitative field OR Actuarial credential or Master’s degree and 2 years of work experience in a mathematical, statistical, computer science, engineering, physics, economics or related quantitative field OR Ph.D. in a mathematical, statistical, computer science, engineering, physics, economics or related quantitative field"
- Learning and growth mindset.
- Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in at least four of the following six areas: 1) data analysis and relational-style query languages; 2) machine learning and/or statistical modeling; 3) data visualization; 4) a high-level programming language; 5) distributed computing; 6) understanding of healthcare.
- Independently delivering or leading the delivery of a complex analytics or data science project or product
* Previous product management experience
- Previous experience working with insurance claims systems or applications
- Experience with Iterative / Agile / Scrum development
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at HCSC about our Employee Referral process!
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.