2022 was the biggest year yet for crypto hacking with $3.8 Billion stolen. Founded in 2019, Halborn was born to solve the always evolving slew of adversarial problems unique to the cryptocurrency industry including but not limited to breaches, social engineering, stolen private keys, and economic hacks. Halborn's clientele are the top tier of web3 native organizations, fortune 500 enterprises and gaming companies.Culture
Culture is a top priority in our 100% remote organization. Halborn is a globally distributed team of 80+, looking to grow our elite team of cybersecurity professionals who value independence, learning, big challenges, and the ability to make big impacts in cutting-edge technologies. The right candidate will be offered a full-time salary and equity. Perks include unlimited vacation days, company laptops, and opportunities for travel. Health Insurance is dependent on the applicant’s country of residence but readily available.What You’ll Do:
- Drive initial prospect qualification and schedule discovery meetings
- Develop, present, and implement strategies for acquiring new business to fill the top of the funnel
- Learn to follow a well-defined methodology to help identify a customer's unique needs and link those to Halborn solutions
- Assign qualified opportunities to appropriate Account Executive representatives by completely capturing all relevant customer information and sales activities into the Salesforce system to advance the sales cycle.
- Sales Planning and organization in Salesforce
- Conduct well-informed and consultative meetings with client stakeholders up to the C suite level that demonstrates the value of Halborn through our innovative services and products.
- Provide up-to-date and accurate monthly forecasts as well as actively update all things in Salesforce
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles
- Some account management includes establishing and maintaining current customer relationships by responding to customer requests and managing/resolving customer issues.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows to represent Halborn and build both brand awareness and business pipeline.
- web3 background is a must
- 2-3 years experience in outbound sales roles for a tech start-up
- Track record securing a high number of new business meetings each month via cold outreach
- Experience with prospecting techniques and tools (Salesforce, Outreach, SalesNavigator, etc.)
- Capable of building and executing outbound campaigns
- Passionate and knowledgeable about blockchain, crypto, NFT, DeFi, and the entire web3 industry
- Consistent and proven delivery of attaining revenue targets/goals and quota attainment as well as driving business growth.
- Dedicated follow-up skills that allow nothing to fall through the cracks.
- Strong executive presence and great presentation skills along with high confidence in engaging with diverse decision-makers.
- Powerful communication and interpersonal skills are critical. Highly articulate via phone, email and in person is a differentiator, along with a positive engaged approach to working collaboratively with internal and external colleagues.
- Inspired by working in a constantly changing and evolving work environment where growth is non-stop
- High self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Someone with an innate curiosity to learn
- Have the desire to succeed alongside teammates
- Comfortable with being able to learn from rejection
- Willingness to learn technical aspects of blockchain and cybersecurity
- Ability to travel
- Knowledgeable of the latest trends in Blockchain and DeFi
- Knowledge of the Cybersecurity landscape and selling infosec services or products