Suger is looking for an enthusiastic, curious, highly driven professional for our Growth Team. This team of sales and pipe gen generalists sells to companies selling on AWS, GCP and Azure marketplaces, especially infrastructure, AI, devops, cybersecurity and SaaS players.
Growth Team members are brand ambassadors for Suger. They are responsible for driving outbound campaigns to generate pipeline; guiding prospects in evaluation of our platform; and driving crisp handoffs to our Success team. Critical at Suger’s early stage is the Growth Team’s hypothesis driven approach to building repeatable revenue growth.
To be successful on the Growth Team, you should have experience doing cold outreach and selling to executives such as Directors, VPs, and CXOs. An ability to build collateral, define processes, measure what works (or doesn’t) and an eagerness to share what you’ve learned with others will also help you succeed on the Growth Team. This role will report to Suger’s CEO. It is located in the bay area with up to 25% travel expected. As Suger grows, we expect folks on the Growth team to build careers leading functions like Sales, Product Marketing, Sales Development or Ops.You Will
- Master Suger’s product capabilities and value propositions to guide client conversations
- Prospect and promote awareness of Suger’s capabilities at scale through cold calling, emailing and social selling
- Promote urgency through a solutions-based sales approach, identifying challenges with businesses and providing targeted value around how Suger can help
- Participate in sales forecasting and other sales leadership activities
- Maintain a current understanding of, and eagerness to improve upon, incumbent sales processes
- Travel to industry events and trade shows. 25% travel expected.
- Demonstrate a high level of diligence towards external engagement and internal data validity in systems like Salesforce
- Build fruitful lasting relationships with necessary team members to ensure the voice of our Customer is heard and prioritized within Suger's Product Teams.
- Consistently attain and exceed your monthly quotas
- Contribute to a productive, engaging and inspiring team environment
Why Join Us
- +1 years in a SaaS closing role with a track record of success against a quota
- Comfort with delivering technical and value conversations with VPs or C-level
- Executed a sales plan for a new territory, industry vertical or product suite
- An enthusiasm for prospecting and experience in deploying various sales methodologies
- Genuine curiosity about people and business, with the ability to inspire passion in others
- An interest in participating in frequent bidirectional feedback exercises
- Comfort in navigating through commercial, technical and legal requirements in executing contracts
- An interest in implementing feedback, and improving your sales abilities
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Top-notch team - You'll work with an awesome team, who have both built large-scale enterprise SaaS products at top companies (e.g. Google, Meta, Microsoft, Salesforce, Confluent), and high growth startups (e.g. Workstream, Motive, Square)
- Competitive compensation - leading compensation, stock, of course, plus all of the standard benefits - Healthcare, 401k etc.
- Well funded - our investors include Craft Ventures, Intel Capital, Pioneer Fund, and many industry-leading angel investors.