Research Machine Learning Engineer
About the company:
We are GOAT.AI, an ambitious company dedicated to expanding the boundaries of Artificial Intelligence, focusing on long and short term memory research, scalable agents, instruction scoring, and personalization of Large Language Models (LLMs). We believe in utilizing the latest technology for groundbreaking solutions.
We seek to hire an experienced Research Machine Learning Engineer. Your primary role will be to leverage your solid understanding of machine learning and deep learning to advance our research and development efforts in the AI domain. Your deep knowledge in AI and ML will be critical in transforming scientific papers into functioning code. You should have a keen interest in staying updated on the latest in AI research and applying it to our mission.
1. Participating in cutting-edge research in machine learning and artificial intelligence.
2. Bringing significant contributions to the design, development and validation of our machine learning models.
3. Turning high-level research papers into practical, efficient, and scalable code.
4. Influencing, designing and implementing AI solutions to meet the company's specific requirements.
5. Collaborating with a cross-functional team to ensure models can be implemented as part of a delivered solution replicable across many datasets.
1. A degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, or a related field.
2. A minimum of 3 years of work experience as Deep Learning Engineer, or a similar role.
3. Proven experience in deep learning. A good understanding of machine learning, neural networks, and related technologies.
4. Demonstrated experience taking research papers and turning them into practical code ("paper to code hard" skill).
5. Proficient in Python, TensorFlow, PyTorch, or similar frameworks.
6. A robust knowledge on personalization of LLMs, scalable agents, long and short term memory concepts, instruction scoring etc.
7. Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
8. Great communication skills, considering that interaction with our research teams will be necessary on a daily basis.
9. Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
10. An endless curiosity about AI, Machine Learning, and how to improve GOAT.AI's work, coupled with ongoing knowledge of recent trends and advancements.
GOAT.AI is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest in this exciting opportunity, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted.