Senior Machine Learning Engineer - Perm £90k - AI / ML Fintech
A machine learning and AI fintech company is looking to hire a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join to a world-class software engineer team to further develop an LLM-based System.
You will be working on a decentralised platform that uses AI and machine learning to enable autonomous transactions across a wide range of applications. Combining principles from blockchain. Multi-agent systems and machine learning.
As a Senior Engineer, you will be researching, training, and integrating machine learning models and solutions. In addition to working on their strong Python codebase using object-orientated design.
Location: X1 per month in Cambridge
- Researching, training and integration Machine learning models
- Implementing large language models and reinforcement learning
- Supporting Junior to Mid engineers through code reviews
- Strong experience and passion in Python
- Knowledge of object-orientated design methodology
- Good understanding and experience of Recommender Systems
- Good knowledge of Pytorch, hugging face and other ML libraries and tools
- Good level experience with modern ML models and techniques including; transformers and LLMS
- Eager to learn, work and integration cutting edge ML Solutions
- Desirable experience within financial services/blockchain
You'll be working with an emerging AI startup that has received 40mil of investments (with more coming) to upscale their decentralised platform with the potential to make many sectors more efficient !!
Please get in touch with a CV for a detailed job spec and conversation.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.