At a Glance
Fast-growing startup of 100+ people. We are a remote-first team, mainly based in the UK. YC alumni (summer 2019) and Series A funding of 32$m in 2023. Our mission is to revolutionise how the world learns about people, so people can revolutionise the world.🚀The Role
If you are someone who thrives in an environment of ambiguity, embracing the challenges and changes of an early-stage startup, then this opportunity may be for you!
The role of the Sales-Led Growth Marketing Lead involves B2B marketing initiatives, with a focus on enterprise companies within the AI sector. You will be leading a small team, driving and implementing growth strategies to help sales achieve their revenue targets.
Collaboration is key, as you will be owning and leading campaigns to generate high-quality leads, which in turn will secure new business. You will need to have solid experience in high-revenue ABM, lead generation, and data segmentation.
Even better if you have a background in business development or are an AI enthusiast with an insatiable passion for all things cutting-edge!What You'll Be Doing
What You'll Bring
- B2B marketing funnel; brand awareness, demand generation, lead acquisition and content marketing
- Owning the SLG B2B marketing strategy and partnering with our VP and HO Marketing to create and implement the marketing strategy
- Leading inbound and outbound marketing, including ABM campaigns
- Improving marketing channels to consistently bring high-quality leads to the sales team
- Establishing Cost of Acquisition and LTV frameworks to drive profitable marketing campaigns
- Instill a data-driven marketing approach using key metrics
- Reporting on the success of campaigns and programmes across the business
- Managing cross functional stakeholders to deliver cohesive growth for the business
- Communicating with C-Suite and senior leaders to acquire high quality sales leads
Even better, if you have
- Experience of marketing to multi-million dollar accounts and C-Suite
- A commercial and results-driven mindset
- Experience of building and scaling sales and marketing operations
- A good understanding of both digital marketing and inbound strategies as well as more traditional channels (PR, events, etc.)
- Organise events that focus on brand building using content such as webinars
- Be a brand ambassador and represent the business at Industry and client events
- Ability to work across different functions and maintain a hands-on approach
- Well-organised, logical, and efficient. Process-driven with strong attention to detail
- A self-starter with an ambitious spirit, able to handle parallel work streams resourcefully and at pace, working both independently and collaboratively
- Data and analytics tools knowledge, e.g Google Analytics
- MarTech experience, e.g. CRO and Marketing Automation
- Building a strong community within the AI ecosystem
What You'll Get
- Hands on experience with HubSpot CRM
- Experience within the AI ecosystem and sector, e.g. data labelling
⚖️ Work-Life Balance:
We're all looking to strike the right work-life balance, and as a remote-first company you're able to work flexibly from your home in the UK or our dog-friendly co-working space in Shoreditch. We offer 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays of course, which you can switch with any day of your choosing. We also have adjusted hours where the whole company finishes 2 hours earlier on Fridays.🏡 Family Life:
We offer generous maternity, paternity and shared parental leave. Need to pick your child up from school? No Problem. Our flexible working gives you the childcare flexibility you need.💰 Pension:
We offer a salary sacrifice pension with a 3% starting employer contribution.📈 Share Options:
An exciting option to buy shares of Prolific in the future.
We care deeply about our employees well-being, that's why we offer comprehensive Bupa & Medicash private health insurance, that disregards medical history. Taxable monthly stipend of £150 in order for you to improve your wellness and remote experience. We want you to have a happy and healthy environment so we offer a £1000 home office budget, along with a Apple MacBook when you start, plus a £200 yearly top-up.
We offer a death-in-service benefit that would pay out 4x of your annual salary.📚 Learn & Grow:
Development is important to us, and we want to give all our employees the opportunity to learn. There are many personal growth and career progression opportunities available, as well as mentoring. We also offer a £1000 yearly budget for education, growth and training for you to use at your discretion.💙 Culture:
We're a friendly bunch here at Prolific; open, transparent and inclusive. Although we're a remote first company we still love to hang out with each other! We run collaborative quarterly company-wide meets up and team socials (both virtually and in-person), all paid for. Alongside this we offer a £1000 yearly budget for discretionary meet-ups so you can cover travel, food and accommodation. As a business we're also committed to carbon offsetting; each month we donate money in your name to plant trees 🌳 and being remote we're doing our bit to offset travel tooOur Interview Process
You'll meet with one of our Talent team and have an exploratory call about the role requirements, life at Prolific, as well as your background and aspirations.Hiring Manager Interview:
You'll interview with two members of the team, one of which will be the hiring manager. You'll have the opportunity to ask about the company and the role, and we'll ask you questions about your experiences and goals.Panel Interview:
We'll hold a panel interview that evaluates skills required for the role. You'll meet with more of our team and may be asked to complete a presentation or task. You'll be compensated with a £50 voucher 💰 for completing the task because we know your time is valuable!Final Interview:
We will deep dive into your past experiences, goals, motivations, and skills all aligned to our Prolific Principles. You'll speak with two to three members of the team and - as always - have an opportunity to ask questions about the role and company.Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Monitoring
Prolific is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to fostering diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace. We welcome all applications, and consider them without regard to race, religion, belief, age, gender, gender expression, gender identity, gender reassignment, disability, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, sex or sexual orientation.
We are committed to ensuring a fair recruitment process, it's essential to our success. Under the Equality Act (2010) we collect information from individuals at the point of application. We anonymously monitor the profiles of individuals that apply to each vacancy to ensure that no individual is unfairly discriminated against or disadvantaged.Privacy Statement
By submitting your application, you agree that Prolific may collect your personal data for recruiting and global organisation planning. Prolific's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Prolific may process, where Prolific may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Prolific's use of your personal information.