Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. We are a diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
At Capgemini we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation
that leaves plenty of room for initiative
. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings
, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!Your role
SAP (which stands for Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing) is one of the leading ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) tools. Organizations across the globe use it as their main platform to manage all their business processes from A to Z.
As Young Graduate Technical SAP You Will Be Part Of The Technical Implementation Team And Can Choose To Develop Yourself In Different Areas
- SAP ABAP Development: to adapt SAP to the needs of the business
- SAP Analytics: setting up the Business Warehouse and creating intelligent reports
- SAP Business Intelligence: modeling of front- and back-end tools
- SAP Data management: data governance and data maintenance
- SAP BC (Business Connector): Installation, configuration and maintenance of the tool
- SAP integration or migration projects
As Technical SAP consultant, you will be at the forefront of new technologies (Cloud, AI, IoT, etcetera), hence adding value to yourself and constantly growing in knowledge and expertise.Your profile
Why should you take the leap?
- You hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree in ICT
- You are fluent in English and Dutch
- You are driven by new technologies & change
- You are results & client-oriented and you have a high level of commitment
- You are pragmatic, self-driven, go-getter & enthusiastic
- You like to work in a (multidisciplinary) team
- You have excellent communication skills
You’ll be joining a fun team of consultants who are passionate about their job. You will be given a lot of trust
. The goal is to be the captain of your own journey, as well as guiding others towards their new journey. You will learn a lot of new things and will be able to take on new challenges. We also value your personal growth and private life. A lot of flexibility will be provided.
In exchange for your work and commitment, you will be rewarded with a nice salary, company car, fuel card, lunch vouchers, eco-cheques, flexible hours, 32 vacation days, the possibility to regularly work from home and much more.
Get the future you want, apply today!