Here at Entegris, we use advanced science to enable technologies that transform the world, and we are seeking employees who have the drive to continue that mission.
Our manufacturing site in Aurora, IL is seeking a Production Engineer to own sustaining and quality assurance activities for commercial products as part of our Slurries Product Line, within our Advanced Planarization Solutions division. This new hire will lead continuous improvement projects to drive process efficiency and reduce product variation. The Production Engineer will be the primary contact for product manufacturing and quality related issues. They will also have the opportunity to closely collaborate with Research & Development on new product introduction; Capital Engineers on capital projects; and Maintenance Engineers on equipment issues.
In order to be successful in this role, it is essential that the new engineer collaborate closely across our site, to include close collaboration with our R&D team, Quality Laboratory, Production Planning, Maintenance, Project Engineers, Customer Quality Engineers, and Process Engineers.
What You'll Do:
- Design, document, and review Product Control Plans
- Calculate and review product parameters and process variable control limits
- Complete and review Process Failure Mode Effects & Analysis (FMEA)
- Routinely review product trends through close analysis of Statistical Process Control (SPC) charts
- Manage the Disposition Review Board Process for In-Process and Finished Goods
- Manage raw material consumption as needed to maintain finished goods quality
- Own the Temporary Change/Management of Change Process and the Manufacturing Site Transfer Process
- Develop, share and implement Best Known Methods (BKM) for Production Engineering related processes
- Identify and execute on productivity and variation reduction projects
- Support New Product Introduction for High Volume Manufacturing (HVM)
- Support Customer Quality Engineers in Customer Issue Resolution; an execute and support site capital projects
- Support site-wide Environmental Health & Safety initiatives
What We Seek:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related technical field
- 5-10 years manufacturing engineering experience
- Experience utilizing SPC and other data analyses principals
- Experience with statistical software
- Ability to be an independent thinker and creative problem solver
- Ability to read operation manuals, engineering specifications and diagrams
- The ability to collaborate and work as part of a cross-functional team
- Effective oral and written communication skills including the ability to execute technical presentations to management.
- Proficiency in English communication skills (verbal and written).
- Flexibility in schedule to meet manufacturing/business needs including ‘on call’ Operations Associate support on evenings and weekends.
- Up to 5% travel within the US.
Outstanding Candidates Will Have:
- Bachelor's of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Manufacturing engineering experience in the semiconductor and/or chemical industry, specifically within a chemical batch processing and material handling environment
- Experience with equipment maintenance/repair and technical understanding of production machines
- Capital Project management experience
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt
- Proficiency with Minitab and/or JMP
- Experience with SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Knowledge of Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) computer systems
What We Offer:
At Entegris, we invest in providing opportunity to our employees and promote from within. The new hire in this role will have the potential to grow and create relationships across the organization and be recognized for demonstrated success and adherence to company PACE values.
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you’re looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
- Generous 401(K) plan with an impressive employer match
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs
- Flexible work schedule and 11 paid holidays a year
- Paid time off (PTO) policy that empowers you to take the time you need to recharge
- Education assistance to support your learning journey
- Values-driven culture with colleagues that rally around People, Accountability, Creativity and Excellence
YOU MAY ALSO APPLY DIRECTLY AT: https://entegris.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/EntegrisCareers/job/Aurora-IL/Production-Engineer_REQ-4084
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Manufacturing facility
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Aurora, IL: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
Work Location: In person