Chase is seeking a talented professional to join and lead our optimization efforts and drive excellence in our Conversational AI team within the Consumer & Community Bank’s Digital Products Organization.
The Chase Digital Assistance (CDA) product teams focuses on creating engaging and sophisticated natural language experiences to enable convenient, friction-less, consumer financial services experiences which is currently in the mobile app (Digital Assistant), search functions on chase.com and across platforms and channels.
This position will collaborate with User Interface Designers and backend application integration teams to understand the mechanisms through which the conversational AI solution will be used and how information can be provided to fulfill the intents.
- Manage a team of business analysts and provide direction that identifies actionable insights to improvement the model performance and overall outcomes of the CDA and other AI initiatives.
- Facilitate and manage all work related to developing/updating taxonomies, and optimizing solution at every stage; discovery, design, build, test, deploy and ongoing optimization in production. This is inclusive of determining all timelines and deliverables for tasks associated with the various stages.
- Collaborate and coordinate across a variety of teams (Product, DS/ML, NLU & Analytics) to:
- Proactively determine areas for drill-down focus and conduct follow-up analysis of large data sets and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Work closely with the annotation team to ensure data integrity and accuracy.
- Responsible for crowd sourcing/testing strategy and implementation for CDA
- Manage optimization and enhancement features based off conversational analysis and insights coming from Business Analyst team
- Deliver updates to model and small/medium enhancements via scrum team
- Orchestrate and manage all work coming from the optimization team and ensures timelines are met
Required Qualifications, Skills and Capabilities
- 10 years of professional experience in a product or program management role
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing conversational AI product/s.
- 2-3 years experience leading small teams
- Demonstrated experience analyzing conversational (chats & calls) data to drive optimization of AI product.
- Proven track record of delivery and new product feature creation
- Demonstrated ability to manage tight delivery timelines and calmness under pressure
- Should be able to work both individually and collaboratively in teams, in order to achieve project goals.
- BA or BS in applicable field of study
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We’re proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions – all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.
The Digital team is dedicated to creating innovative, industry-leading products and experiences that help customers access, share and control their financial data so they can make smart decisions with their money. Teams enable innovation while adhering to the firm’s data sharing principles of security, customer control and convenience, and privacy.