📝Title - Machine Learning Engineer
💰 Base – Competitive salary + bonus
📍 Location - London
🚊 Flexibility – Hybrid
*Sponsorship is not on offer for this role*
We are partnered with an exciting AI consultancy looking for a talented Machine Learning Engineer to join their Engineering team.
About the company
Founded nearly 10 years ago, they are a leading AI consultancy that believes data is the key to changing how we live, work and communicate.
They develop and deploy unique data science solutions to be at the forefront of revolutionary change and sustainability.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will pioneer the development and deployment of machine learning models, design innovative algorithms, and delve into data analysis to help their customers solve high-impact issues.
You will be at the forefront of innovation, developing new methodologies and leading best practices, as well as supporting both technical and non-technical stakeholders to deploy machine learning to solve real-world problems.
- Develop, optimise and deploy machine learning models to solve high-impact issues.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement algorithms addressing client's requirements and challenges.
- Work with customers to gather requirements and understand their needs.
- Analyse data to identify trends and patterns to drive product improvements for clients.
- Work in cross-functional teams to deliver technically sophisticated, impactful systems.
- Work with senior engineers to scope projects and design solutions.
- Optimise and enhance existing models for increased accuracy and efficiency.
- Effectively communicate complex technical concepts and ideas to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- An undergraduate degree or above in Computer Science, Data Science, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in developing and deploying machine learning models.
- Strong programming skills in languages such as Python and R.
- Proficiency with deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP) technologies.
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms such as AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Flexible working model.
- International company with offices across Europe.
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic start-up.
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com.
About Orbis Consultants:
Orbis Consultants is a global, multi-sector recruitment agency specializing in Technology, Financial Services, and Creative.
We’re a curious bunch of creative recruiters, relentless in our pursuit of bringing together the smartest talent with the world’s leading global brands and innovative start-ups.