$200k-275k+ | 100% Remote | Sales led -> PLG
Taxes are your #1 expense. What’s everything you could be doing, Instead?
We started Instead.com with the R&D tax credit to help businesses and their accountants get the savings they deserve. Our ambition is not to be a R&D tax credit company, we believe it’s a really interesting attack vector into business and individual taxes. We will release dozens of additional tax positions like the R&D tax credit in coming quarters and ultimately offer estimated payments, tax filing, and financial product recommendations to optimize your taxes.
Our long term goal is to build the largest tax company in the world and help people change how they organize their business and life finances to save money, time, and achieve financial independence.
Note: We are in the process of rebranding from Corvee to Instead. You can check out more about careers at our company at www.Corvee.com .What You’ll Do
- Own the vision and execution of the marketing plan for multiple products both product led, and sales led and own messaging and positioning for all products
- Defining customer segments across businesses and accountants to determine the optimal GTM for each of our products.
- Co-lead the accountant channel marketing efforts without training and education team
- Build and optimize the 100-150k/mo marketing budget across all channels and coordinate with finance and vendors to secure deployment of program spend.
- Leading the content, social media, SEO, and email marketing strategy to deliver nurture streams segmented by role, intent level, and stage of engagement including nurturing, opportunity nurturing and targeted upsell initiatives.
- Lead the relationship with key agencies for web development, branding, PR, and paid advertising.
- Leading strategy and promotion of hosted and sponsored customer events.
- Finalize the rebrand from Corvee.com to Instead.com and communication to all stakeholders.
- Work with business intelligence to design the Martech stack, reporting, and KPIs
- Leveraging an integrated technology stack including: Salesforce, Pardot, Tableau, Metabase, Webflow, Iterable, Wordpress, Google Suite, Canva, and others
Note: This role will be reporting directly to the CEO/Founder.What You’ll Bring
Perks & Benefits
- Preferred experience working with a sales led company that transitioned successfully to product led or product led that added product led sales, or sales assisted.
- Growth hacking mindset to see opportunities throughout the customer journey
- The ability to create a peloton-style inspirational brand for all stakeholders
- Ability to hire an incredible team of marketers who understand our mission, users, and create an experience at every stage of the user and customer journey.
- Ability to leverage AI to amplify (not replace) the creative output of the entire organization
- You know how to leverage sign-ups, free users, drip marketing, and in-app conversion to drive up customer count and LTV.
- Solid experience working in or leading demand generation, lifecycle marketing, content strategy, and overall growth marketing.
- Intrigue, interest and curiosity about our products, users, and customers.
- A self-starter attitude where you’re a leader and a doer. You're not afraid to roll up your sleeves, learn new things, and take the lead on exciting projects.
- We are all individual contributors here. Get awesome things built and crush metrics.
- Unlimited Vacation: We believe in work-life balance. That's why we offer an unlimited PTO package. Go ahead, take that trip to Bali you've been dreaming of!
- Own a Piece of Us: We're not just offering a job; we're offering a stake in our company. That's right, with our equity package, you'll get participation units. So when we win, you win too.
- Future-Proof Finances: We're invested in your future, literally! We offer a 401k plan with company contributions because we care about your retirement just as much as you do.
- Top-notch Health Insurance: Your well-being matters to us. That's why we cover 100% of your health insurance.
- Parental Leave: Welcoming a new member to your family? We offer paid parental leave so you can focus on what truly matters.
- The Best Co-Workers: Join a vibrant team of innovators, thinkers, and tax-tech enthusiasts who are just as dedicated to shaking up the finance industry as you are.
- Compensation: Of course, there's the green stuff. We're offering a salary between $200,000 - $275,000+. But hey, we're open to a chat about what you bring to the table.
- And Much More: These perks are just the beginning. We have a lot more up our sleeve!