Are you a forward-thinking graduate or a young professional with a fascination for the future of automotive technology? Do you dream of being at the forefront of the mobility revolution and you realize that working at one location only is not unleashing the full potential of a digital workplace? Look no further! We make your dream reality by the ETAS Automotive Software Graduate program
for Digital Nomads
Since its start in 1994, ETAS GmbH has been a total subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. You can find us in a dozen countries spanning Europe, North and South America, and Asia. Our lineup features all sorts of cool stuff: vehicle base software, middleware, development tools, cloud-powered operational services, cybersecurity fixes, and even full-service engineering and consulting. What's all that for? Well, it's about making software-defined vehicles a reality. We're here to help vehicle makers and supplier's amp up their game by crafting, running, and fortifying unique vehicle software in a smoother, more efficient way.Job Description
The ETAS Automotive Software Graduate program
is your passport to a transformative experience in the realm of future mobility technology. This 18 to 24 months program encompasses multiple stations aligned with you, providing the opportunity to explore our ETAS portfolio: From raw data acquisition solutions to AI-empowered processing, you'll receive a comprehensive overview of the technology shaping the future. As a special highlight, you'll also undertake a station abroad working closely in customer projects, broadening your global and user perspective.Qualifications
Communication and mindset:
- Master's degree in relevant fields such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Automotive Engineering, or a related discipline
- Initial experience in organizing and managing people or projects within or outside the professional environment is expected.
- Prior experience, internships, or projects related to software-defined vehicles, data acquisition, processing, or autonomous driving is a plus, e.g.:
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C/C++, Python, or Java.Familiarity with software-defined vehicle architecture, sensors, and signal processing
- Understanding of data acquisition methods and tools
- Excellent communication skills to convey technical concepts effectively
- Capacity to collaborate in interdisciplinary teams and with customers
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving technological landscape
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new tools, techniques, and methodologies
- Very good knowledge of English is required
Diversity and inclusion are not trends for us, but firmly anchored in our corporate culture.
We embrace diversity. Be part of it!Need support during your application?
Mia Spradlin (Human Resources)
+49 303 2788 615Need further information about the job?
Aaron Friedrich (Functional Department)
+49 172 275 1869