Do you want to make a meaningful impact today with your AI / ML skills in the heavy industry of tomorrow? Do you have what it takes to make the worldwide heavy industry safer, environmental friendlier and more efficient? Are you interested in building autonomous decision-making systems from scratch? Then we are looking for you!
Quantillion is looking for an engineer with practical experience in Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning, who will develop algorithms that will be applied in heavy manufacturing facilities to optimize existing processes.
Together with a highly skilled development team, clients, and our partners you will build the new industry standard combining new technologies and in-depth market knowledge. This to revolutionize industrial plants by improving their resource efficiency.
We are looking for a highly motivated Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning engineer to develop Quantillion’s proprietary learning algorithms that are being used in our Autonomous Decision-making Systems for optimizing client processes.
Beyond excellent technical skills, we are looking for the right attitude: ambition, creativity, open-minded and perseverance.
Highlighting strong values such as innovation, excellence and team spirit, Quantillion’s team keeps pushing boundaries to invent the future of Autonomous Decision solutions.
Your future responsibilities:
- Designing both data-heavy and data-lean learning solutions that help solving our clients challenges.
- Actually developing, coding, and testing the mission-critical algorithms.
- Supporting our development team to implement successful algorithms.
- Researching new AI techniques / solutions for future solutions.
- Improving and safe-guarding the full learning architecture and data pipeline that is necessary to build learning solutions.
- Supporting business/product development with insights and ideas.
There is no typical profile at Quantillion, we all come from different backgrounds and that is what makes us strong!
Don’t hesitate to apply if you are motivated and believe you would be a great addition to our team!
We are looking for:
- Strong experience (3 years or more) with the complete implementation of full-fletched machine learning and/or other AI solutions.
- Background in or demonstrable affinity with a quantitative field (e.g. mathematics, physics, econometrics, operations research).
- Someone who is not afraid to wrangle with (un)structured data.
- Being familiar with applying the scientific way of thinking (with an interest in the combined application of AI / ML / Operations Research technologies to solve real-world problems). That is, iterating over potential solutions, developing hypotheses from ideas, testing these hypotheses by means of prototyping, etc.
- Knows the pitfalls of AI / ML and is able to argue its relevance compared to classical algorithms as solutions.
- Basic knowledge of the (logistical) problems the field of operations research tries to solve.
- Having a feeling for software engineering practices (basic idea of common algorithms and data structures).
- Experience with a general-purpose programming language (preferably Python), data wrangling libraries (e.g. NumPy, Pandas, etc.), Machine / DeepLearning packages (e.g. SciPy/scikit-learn, TensorFlow and/or Keras, Gym, etc.) and source version control (Git/Bitbucket).
- Someone who enjoys working in a multi-disciplinary team of both technical as well as non-technical people on solving problems.
- Team player with positive attitude.
- Familiarity with multicultural work environments, comfortable with start-up culture
- Who makes sure that the best idea always wins and isn’t afraid to speak up if necessary
- Resilient, good communications & wants to excel
- Additional years of experience in (software) development or related fields.
- Knowledge & interest about the heavy industry.
- Already familiar with build learning solutions related to logistics and/or energy management.
If after all of this you’re interested in applying to Quantillion, these are the proceeding steps:
1. Send us your motivation and CV
2. CV screening
3. Meet and greet
4. Technical interview / technical challenge
Any further questions?
If you have any specific questions, you can call us at +31 85 060 52 88 or reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org