Who we are, what we do and why
We are Dext - the world's leading provider of accounting & bookkeeping automation software. Our products improve the efficiency and financial data workflow processes of accountants, bookkeepers, and businesses globally. We are trusted by over 1 million SMBs worldwide. Our solutions embrace AI, machine learning and emerging technologies to advance and improve the accounting process for all, to make accounting more effortless.
The role - what you’ll do as Senior Field Marketing Manager
This role is a 12 Months fixed-term contract, ideally starting in November. It is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Field Marketing Manager to be a part of a winning team and continue with sustained growth by driving and executing field and demand generation marketing programs, directly impacting pipeline generation, acceleration, expansion and account engagement. This is a highly hands-on role where you'll have the opportunity to thrive and grow, with the added benefit of having a direct report to support you in your day-to-day tasks. This is a hybrid role, coming into the office twice per week.
- End to end management of integrated marketing programs to support customer acquisition, expansion and ultimately drive pipeline growth. Programs include company led events, industry trade shows and conferences, online webinars, brand awareness advertisement, executive engagement activity, C-level thought leadership, hands-on workshops and webinars to name a few
- Coordinate actions with the international marketing team and the content teams to create a portfolio of marketing materials (case studies, infographics, product presentations, landing pages)
- Collaborate with the New Business and Account management sales teams in generating Marketing Qualified Leads
- Track, measure and communicate marketing results and KPI metrics to key stakeholders (e.g MQLs, CAC, MRR and Activations)
- Collaborate with cross functional teams in the Global Business to drive successful ROI through programs and outcomes working closely with Product Marketing, Brand and Content and the global marketing team through a detailed briefing system.
- Work in close partnership with the Demand Generation Marketing team from HQ to ensure optimal conversion of MQLs to pipeline Already covered?
- Manage the marketing and events budget and strategy for APAC, working alongside the global marketing team to distribute budget accordingly between digital and local marketing initiatives
- Optimize campaigns to improve CPL (cost per lead), CAC (customer acquisition cost) and conversion rates;
- Ensure activity is delivered on time and within budget
- Supervise and manage the APAC Campaign Manager and support them in the development of their skills, as well as enrich them in their role by providing them with advice and local management;
- Demonstrable experience in field and demand generation marketing, particularly lead generation and event management
- Experience and proven track record from a similar, project-based marketing role
- Experience with B2B software is an advantage
- Ability to collaborate well with cross functional teams to drive successful programs and outcomes
- Ability to manage a busy, fast paced marketing schedule, changing priorities and competing deadlines
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
- Experience working in a global business and strong experience in briefing through cross functional teams
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
- Team player with can do attitude, not afraid to roll up your sleeves
- Experience using hubspot, salesforce, looker, jira is preferred
What you will be a part of:
We are a highly ambitious, innovative, market-leading FinTech. We are a global, well-funded business but have the dexterity and pace of a scale-up. We are uncompromising in our desire to achieve our best, day-in day-out, and we have three clear values which guide everything we do:Be Brave
- Everyone in the company has a voice to challenge ideas and the status quo.Be Exceptional
- We set high standards for ourselves. We aim to be exceptional at what we do.Be Together
- We are one team. There is no such thing as individual success without team success.
What we will give you - the perks:
- Inclusive and friendly culture
- Competitive salary + Superannuation
- An additional 3 days of annual leave, per year
- Paid Birthday Day Off
- Flexible working (Hybrid) with CBD office
- Health & Wellbeing Allowance
- Private Health Insurance Contribution
- Access to L&D training platforms i.e. LinkedIn Learning
- Regular social team events