We’re on the lookout for a passionate and driven individual to help support our data management pipeline which includes ingestion, analysis, modelling and enrichment, among many other functions. You will work within our Data team and primarily be supporting our Product team to enable customer facing data driven insights.
Our mission is to help marketing professionals advertise with confidence by understanding the marketplace first.
Bigdatr is a Data and Technology company that specialises in cloud based marketing and advertising solutions. Founded in Melbourne, Australia and with an internationally based team, we're a performance-focused organisation that comes together to solve difficult problems and collectively have ambitious goals. We have created a diverse and inclusive environment, with people who will respect, challenge, support and mentor you to do your best work. We encourage innovation, value our people and want them to enjoy and take pride in their work - we’re a fresh-perspective company who love what we do and are constantly striving to be better.
This role requires an ability to:
- Ingest new data sources and maintain existing data sources.
- Helping automate and improve efficiency of current manual processes.
- Monitoring and analysing data sources for quality and integrity over time.
- Create and improve algorithms to enable better quality outputs and predictions.
- Develop and implement new data processing business logic in collaboration with the Product and Commercial teams.
- Optimising existing data pipelines to reduce processing time and improve reliability.
- Working with the Product team to model and aggregate data to allow our customers to analyse data via our products efficiently and performantly.
What We’re Looking For
To be successful in the role you'll ideally have:
- 4+ Years Experience with data science fundamentals.
- Strong experience with Python and Jupyter notebooks.
- Strong experience with analytical SQL.
- Stong experience with applying and improving Machine Learning models.
- Experience with data analysis, modelling and visualisations.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Great communication with an ability to collaborate with multiple teams.
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud platform is a plus.