swipeJobs is a fast-growing, disruptive, and award-winning on-demand staffing platform that is transforming the way people find work and businesses manage their workforce. Our platform connects job seekers with employers, allowing businesses to easily fill their staffing needs. We are slowly becoming the stand-alone market leader in the US market and are looking for the right candidate to join us on this exciting journey.
We are seeking passionate and motivated Graduate Software Developers to join our high-performing tech team. As an Engineer at swipejobs, you will play a crucial role in building and enhancing our innovative market-leading software product.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to develop and enhance the swipejobs platform
- Design, develop, test, and deploy high-quality software solutions
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, ensuring the smooth operation of our platform
- Participate in code reviews to maintain code quality and ensure adherence to best practices
- Contribute to the overall architecture and design of the system
- Stay updated with the latest technologies and industry trends to drive innovation within the team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Understanding of web development frameworks (e.g., React, Angular, or Vue.js) is a plus
- Familiarity with non-relational databases
- Understanding of software development methodologies and practices
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work well in a collaborative environment
- A passion for technology and a desire to contribute to the success of a fast-growing company
- A chance to work on a market-leading US software product
- End-to-end exposure to the full software development life cycle
- Working in a start-up environment with modern offices located in North Sydney
- A flat organisational structure where everyone is always accessible
- Operating in a fast-paced and dynamic environment that provides exciting challenges daily
- A chance to work on a modern technology stack that is cutting edge even for the US
- Food is provided throughout the day whilst working in the office including a free lunch
- Regular social events in and outside the office
If you are talented, driven and interested in joining us in our journey; we would like to hear from you. Please email me at Matt.Lane@swipejobs.com or click apply now!
Note: Only candidates authorised to work in Australia will be considered.