About The Role
DuluxGroup is proudly an equal opportunity employer. Talent is our only criteria.
Let us know by emailing Duluxcareers@duluxgroup.com.au if you require any adjustments to the recruitment process so we can support you to present your best self.
In this role , you will design and develop new data engineering pipelines and help navigate how to implement improvements to pipeline, platforms, frameworks and infrastructure. You will focus on the development and delivery of new data assets and pipelines related to Digital Learning. The role will require the ingestion from several different data sources varying from Learning Management Systems, Surveys, CRM and other transactional datasets
You will also deliver: standards and practices for data architecture and engineering; data platform design, development and ongoing processing of logical and physical data models to support the business.
We are looking for someone who wants to bring their passion, hunger and love of data analysis to a role that could grow with them, alternatively this could be the perfect step for someone who is already seasoned in this type of position and wants to bring their expertise and experience to the team.
This is a 6-month fixed term contract and is based out of Clayton.Responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- Identify, design, and implement data pipelines to develop data sets that meet business requirements
- Develop multi source dimensional data models
- Responsible for building Business Intelligence and Data Insights capability relating to the requirements of the Digital Learning team
- Demonstrated experience as a data engineer
- Data architecture, modelling and data warehousing and visualization capability
- Demonstrated experience with SQL
- Demonstrated experience ingesting data via APIs is preferable
As a member of our team, you'll unleash your potential, grow, achieve and thrive with us.
We offer a fast-paced work environment that values collaboration, rewards high-performance, and inspires innovation.
But it's not just about the work - it's also about the people.
At DuluxGroup, we foster a culture of inclusion, diversity, and flexibility. We care about your wellbeing, and we prioritise your safety in everything we do. You'll work alongside people who value your unique perspectives and contributions.
If you're ready to join a compassionate and collaborative workplace, your opportunity starts here.Benefits
Realising your full potential starts here
- Opportunities to work flexibly at all stages of your career
- Enjoy comprehensive, holistic health and well-being support, including our Wellbeing Hub and full EAP support
- Let us cover the gap for you, employees with private health insurance extras cover can claim up to $1000 out of pocket gap costs annually
- Give back to the communities in which we live and work, with our “Community Action Day” and other programs
- Market leading Learning and Development initiatives and genuine career pathways to accelerate your growth
- 20 weeks paid parental leave (primary carers) and 2 weeks paid partner leave available from the first day you start working with us.
- Feel truly valued through our employee recognition programs
- Enjoy generous discounts on DuluxGroup products and through our corporate partnerships
At DuluxGroup, we believe in the power to 'Imagine a better place', and we want you to be a part of it!
You'll work with iconic, trusted household brands with a 100+ year history, have the stability of working for a global company and your work will have a real impact. Join us and be part of our growth trajectory as we continue to expand our business globally and innovate in our industry.
DuluxGroup is made up of six main business areas comprising of 50 well recognised brands, this opportunity sits within our Digital and Technology business.
Click APPLYApplicants must have sufficient working rights for this role