Join us and help to shape the future of Google Cloud
Aliz is a certified Google Cloud Partner with offices in Budapest, Singapore, Berlin, Milan and Jakarta. Our clients come in all shapes and sizes – from disruptive unicorns to large, reputable enterprises.
Aliz is already a key Google partner in the EMEA region. Google recognized us with their Google Cloud Services Partner of the Year Award for the Alps region in 2023. Now, to further grow our footprint, we are looking for a seasoned Sales Manager who can help us expand our business in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
As a Sales Manager, you will introduce our solutions services and products to well-reputed enterprises and the region’s most exciting and fastest-growing startups. You will build on our existing partnerships with C-level executives and develop new relationships with business unit leaders. The role is partially a business development effort to discover and conquer new markets while handling some existing accounts across the territory.
Your role will include
- generating, following up leads, and hunting new customers.
- scaling underpenetrated accounts in the existing customer portfolio in order to be able to scale the service, resell, MSP, and product revenue streams while building a healthy pipeline for the entire sales organization.
- building up strong relationships within the assigned portfolio, and creating a strong bond with the Google FSR’s in the assigned geographical region.
- working together with the VP of Marketing, Project Managers, Architects, Customer Engineers, Technical Account Managers and Account Sponsors.
- managing the customer journey from lead to project closure.
- managing the internal resources, executing the strategy of “the right people in the right place”.
- managing the customer relationship and expectations in order to secure the business and Aliz’s strategy and culture.
You will need
- ‘techie’ mindset to bridge the gap between business and technology.
- at least 5 years of experience in account management to drive upsells and ensure customer relationships.
- experience with solution selling and knowledge of B2B enterprise IT sales processes.
- to demonstrate an understanding of cloud computing and the broader data and AI technology landscape.
- to be able to operate on your own with little oversight.
- excellent communication skills in English and German.
We’ll put you on the top of our list if you have
- an understanding of Google’s internal processes and culture.
- experience in cloud computing, big data, or Machine Learning.
We offer you
- an opportunity to work in a vibrant, super-smart team.
- opportunity to scale one of the fastest-growing Google partners in the world.
- insights into the latest technological advancements and the opportunity to introduce them to businesses before anyone else in the market.
- flexible working hours, and a strong remote-working culture.
- competitive compensation.
- inspiring team members.
- a training and coaching program.
- …and more.