Join us and help to shape the future of Google Cloud
Aliz is a certified Google Cloud Partner with offices in Budapest, Singapore, Berlin, Milan and Jakarta. Our clients come in all shapes and sizes – from disruptive unicorns to large, reputable enterprises.
Aliz is already a key Google partner in the EMEA region. Google recognized us with their
As a Sales Manager, you will introduce our solutions services and products to well-reputed enterprises and the region’s most exciting and fastest-growing startups. You will build on our existing partnerships with C-level executives and develop new relationships with business unit leaders. The role is partially a business development effort to discover and conquer new markets while handling some existing accounts across the territory.
Your role will include
- generating, following up leads, and hunting new customers.
- scaling underpenetrated accounts in the existing customer portfolio in order to be able to scale the service, resell, MSP, and product revenue streams while building a healthy pipeline for the entire sales organization.
- building up strong relationships within the assigned portfolio, and creating a strong bond with the Google FSR’s in the assigned geographical region.
- working together with the VP of Marketing, Project Managers, Architects, Customer Engineers, Technical Account Managers and Account Sponsors.
- managing the customer journey from lead to project closure.
- managing the internal resources, executing the strategy of “the right people in the right place”.
- managing the customer relationship and expectations in order to secure the business and Aliz’s strategy and culture.
You will need
- ‘techie’ mindset to bridge the gap between business and technology.
- at least 5 years of experience in account management to drive upsells and ensure customer relationships.
- experience with solution selling and knowledge of B2B enterprise IT sales processes.
- to demonstrate an understanding of cloud computing and the broader data and AI technology landscape.
- to be able to operate on your own with little oversight.
- excellent communication skills in English and German.
We’ll put you on the top of our list if you have
- an understanding of Google’s internal processes and culture.
- experience in cloud computing, big data, or Machine Learning.
We offer you
- an opportunity to work in a vibrant, super-smart team.
- opportunity to scale one of the fastest-growing Google partners in the world.
- insights into the latest technological advancements and the opportunity to introduce them to businesses before anyone else in the market.
- flexible working hours, and a strong remote-working culture.
- competitive compensation.
- inspiring team members.
- a training and coaching program.
- …and more.
Aliz was founded by a group of driven software engineers with one vision in mind: Build a human-centered company to solve exciting business challenges with cutting-edge technologies all around the globe.
Our team includes engineers, industry experts, and digital professionals
who ensure our clients are ready to face the challenges of the ever-changing digital world.
Aliz is a proud Google Cloud Partner
with specializations in Infrastructure, Data Analytics, Cloud Migration, and Machine Learning
. We deliver data analytics, machine learning, infrastructure, and application development solutions, off the shelf, or custom-built on GCP using an agile, holistic approach. Recently we've launched our very own cloud cost optimization tool
Life has been pretty exciting at Aliz recently. After we became Google Cloud’s Breakthrough Partner of the Year in APAC (2019), we built a team in Singapore and Berlin, opened an engineering hub in Jakarta, launched a business in Italy and Qatar, and started to support IT education.
You couldn’t pick a better time to join this world-class team of cloud experts.
Powered by JazzHR