LiquidX Studio is a gaming development studio with the goal to produce an open-world AAA game called Pixelmon.
We are based in Singapore and Malaysia with many of our team collaborating remotely from countries like New Zealand, Spain, Indonesia, and Brazil. With large backing from our recently raised funding round, we aim to create an entirely unique experience with immersive gameplay and extensive lore that will wow all gamers.
LiquidX is in search of an experienced and enthusiastic Environment Artist to join our team and create an outstanding world for our upcoming game.
The ideal candidate should have a keen eye for creating enticing and captivating landscapes that draw the player in and have an outstanding awareness of the world around you, While being knowledgeable about the most cutting-edge modelling, sculpting, and procedural techniques, as well as how to use them effectively to create stylized art.
What You Can Expect To Work On
- Ability in understanding the overall scope of project, dependencies, and environment art pipeline
- Modelling, sculpting, texturing, and assembling highly creative environment art assets, including natural environments and architecture
- Taking your high poly sculpts and source art and creating real-time environment art models and textures that are production ready
- Able to assess asset quality after being imported into the game and make changes if needed
- Ability to quickly prototype and create block-out assets
- high technical aptitude for managing assets to match memory, design, and performance
- Strong technical capability in creating high quality environment that is within the technical constraint while maintaining the art style and direction
What You Need to Succeed
- Experience : 4 years of Environment Art experience in the gaming industry
- Technical Skills : Familiar with 3ds Max, Maya, Substance Painter, Substance Designer, Zbrush, Photoshop, Blender
- Unreal Engine : Knowledge of game engine with asset import & management, integration, optimization techniques, material, lighting, and baking
- Problem-Solving : Analytical mind, Attention to detail and problem-solving aptitude
- Independent : Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Passionate about games : You love playing games, and enjoy watching them come to life.
Benefits And Why You’ll Love Working With Us
- We Listen. Your voice, ideas, and suggestions matters to us, as we continuously evolving
- Our People. You’ll be working with a diverse, multicultural, international, talented, fun, supportive, and innovative people and team. We are people you can be proud to work with
- On The Edge of Innovation. Working on the latest technological, social and financial trends that is web3 and blockchain
- Flat Organisation. our team is a community, we work together as a team from all levels in true decentralised spirit