Workfully is the decentralised hiring & upskilling marketplace. The world's fastest growing and most innovative companies use Workfully to hire & develop talent globally.
Our client is building the most powerful messaging app: as simple as the ones you already use with the power of web3 primitives.
Messaging apps in web2 capture the attention of billions of users every day. Yet, all of these services are centralized and have full power over your conversations. They can either read all of your messages, block you for no reason or prevent you from using the client of your choice.
Thanks to web3 primitives, we have an opportunity to fix this and provide a new way to create and nurture relationships between people.
Our client is the first mobile messaging app based on a decentralized messaging protocol: XMTP. They have the simple and efficient UX of any web2 chat, with the power of web3 interoperability and identities.
About The Role
You will be the company’s first employee. As a full-stack developer, you will be responsible for building entire parts of our client's social app. You will mostly use web2 technologies and interact with web3 infrastructures, APIs and concepts.
What Is Expected Of You
- have 5+ years of experience in full-stack development
- master React or similar web technologies (React Native is a plus)
- be willing to work in a very small team (with all pros & cons)
- be obsessed with consumer experience
- be interested in and knowledgeable about web3 core concepts
- have an entrepreneurial spirit
- be very demanding with quality without compromising on fastness and flexibility
- be involved in business & growth thinking and decisions
- be available to work with the team in the Paris office
What You Can Expect In Return
- learn web3 concepts and primitives
- learn from experienced web2 product, tech & growth builders
- get responsibilities fast, be associated to the decision-making
- if you’re aiming at starting a company at some point, learn what it takes to make a very new project successful
- work with a team that loves to ship fast and brainstorm on crazy ideas
- offices in Paris - 7 days of remote allowed per month
- Competitive salary depending on experience and what you bring to the table
- BSPCE (stock options) included: to be discussed during the process