Events Coordinator Special Events (Internship starting as from October)
Paris Blockchain Week is the largest blockchain & digital asset conference inEurope and one of the largest in the world.
We support our community with insights, access to the brightest minds in the spaceand a powerful network for them to engage with. As a French event with globalreach, we are actively looking for talents to join our growing team.
Under the high patronage of the Ministry for the Economy and Finance and theSecretary of State for Digital Affairs, our last edition at the Carrousel du Louvre, in March 2022 was a resounding accomplishment bringing together 8 500+ attendees including 450 speakers of the most innovative minds in the Web3 & Blockchain industry, 300 + sponsors and over 150 media from around the world, making the event one of the largest blockchain conference of the year.
The Paris Blockchain Week team is growing, and we are looking for a Special EventsCoordinator to join us as an intern in October!
This is a great experience for someone with a hands-on attitude, willing to be part ofa great entrepreneurial and international adventure.
● Event communication (brochures, invitations, etc.)
● Database management
● Direct recruitment for participants and speakers in the core target group (call campaigns,e-mailings, etc.)
● Act as the privileged contact and ensure the follow-up of our partners● Research of providers
● Event logistics and participant management
● You have a background in Events organization.
● Excellent writing, copywriting, editing, and project management skills
● Incredible attention to detail
● Excellent communication skills, fluent in French and English
● Excellent stress and contingency management skills
● Position to be filled in October
● Internship contract (6 months) with a university agreement
● Based in Paris
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org