YAP Global (Your Angle Presented Globally
) is an industry-shaping niche PR & Communications agency specialising in showcasing the most impactful and influential stories coming out of the emerging fields of crypto, decentralised finance (defi) and web3.
Built by a globalised team of close-knit storytellers scattered across the globe, who meet up on occasion at Spanish beaches and at Singapore food stalls, YAP Global’s mission is to bring forth a technological revolution that brings greater financial inclusion and equality into society.
We aim to be the bridge between quality journalism and emerging technology companies who are making a difference in the world. Our diverse portfolio of clients range from decentralised financial organisations, decentralised climate change innovators, digital asset management firms, NFT marketplaces to developer tooling platforms that will underpin the future of web3
Our clients are big thinkers, we’re big thinkers, and we’re out to shape productive media narratives for the advancement of the world.
We’ve also been media partners for some of the biggest blockchain conferences in the world, including CoinDesk’s Consensus, EthCC in France, ETHDenver, Invest Asia and more.
Our collaborative and globally-remote team is expanding and we are looking for an ambitious leader and team member to join us as an Account Executive
- Research and write press releases, news stories, articles, case studies, and opinion pieces
- Monitor media coverage and report results to the wider team and clients
- Pitching clients’ stories to strategic media outlets to boost coverage and awareness
- Proactively arrange interviews and editorial meetings with key journalists for clients’ spokespeople – be it in person or over the phone
- Assisting in developing creative ideas for PR campaigns and clients, crafting and executing media strategies
- Be the liaison on behalf of clients and representation of a client with the media as and when required
- Analysing PR coverage and providing written wrap up reports
- Candidate must have the right to work in UK
- At least 1-2 years experience or educational background in Public Relations, Communications or Journalism
- Outstanding organisational, multi-tasking, stakeholder-management and time-management skills
- Knowledge of the fintech, blockchain or cryptocurrency space or have genuine desire to learn about it
- High motivation and the ability to work independently under pressure
- Strong news sense and a knack for storytelling
- Flair for creativity, strategic thinking and innovation
- A strong willingness to build contacts and network with media
- Must be willing to communicate with memes
- Savviness with a range of communication platforms including Telegram, Slack, Twitter, Discord is preferred
- Competitive Salary - benchmarked and reviewed biannually
- Annual Holiday Allowance - 25 days + bank holidays
- Gifted Birthday Day Off - enjoy an extra day off on or around your birthday to celebrate
- Flexible Working Arrangement - work from home days and flexible working hours (standard working hours are 9am-6pm)
- Co-working Space - for those days you fancy working in an office!
- ClassPass Benefits - use it for gym classes or go for a massage, it's up to you!
- Private Healthcare provided by AXA
- Social Events - We have fantastic company culture with regular team days and loads of fun social events, both virtually and in-person
- Travel Opportunities - attend key conferences in cities such as Paris, New York, Amsterdam, Singapore and more!
- Ongoing Training & Development - to help you thrive in your role and develop in your career!
- Global Team - The opportunity to be part of a team of ambitious, like-minded, driven people from different parts of the world