VALKUREN - Unlock the Power of Data is a Brussels based company delivering tailor-made Big Data Solutions using Data Analytics, Data Governance and Artificial Intelligence services.
Our mission is to leverage business performance, automate decision-making and optimize internal processes.
If you want to work in a big data tech company with an open mind and ready to seize all opportunities, send us a word!
In Technology we work, in Human Links we trust! That’s how our motto goes!
You are a Junior or you are looking for an internship ?
At VALKUREN, we are looking for a driven and creative Data Engineer/Data Scientist junior or intern to come up with solutions, tools, and processes to bring innovation to our young and dynamic team.
Start date is as soon as possible.
You will work closely with one of our seniors to participate in the solutions’ development and implementation depending on the business case of the moment. You will work either directly for one of our customers, managed by a member of our team, or for one of our internal projects.
In particular, as a Data Engineer/Data Scientist , you will participate in all the different phases of a project:
- Definition of specifications (functional & technical)
- Development and Implementation of the solution (architecture, data processing, data modelling, machine learning, prediction, analysis, artificial intelligence [AI] services, etc.) in an agile way of working, with a close collaboration with the business
- Organize & manage workshops
- Meeting minutes and documentation
Thanks to a varied program and an analytically demanding position, you will continue to challenge yourself increasingly.
*** Only EU work permit can be eligible
- Computer science master or equivalent (certification or training program)
- Basic experience (scholar or professional) in data engineering and data science: data connector, APIs, processing, integration, transformation, etc.
- Understanding of solutions built or employed in a Big Data environment
- Ability to participate in solutions’ development and implementation along with the Data Scientists
- Advanced programming knowledge (Python, PySpark)
- First contact with some analytics module (e.g. Power BI) is an asset
- First development with Azure data factory or AWS data pipeline is an asset
- First experience with a git tool and Azure or AWS is also an asset
- Ability to speak French or Dutch AND English (mandatory)
- Motivation to solve problems and intellectual curiosity
- Communicative skills
- Team player with a sense of autonomy
- Creativity and innovation
Interesting salary package depending your experience with :
- lunch tickets,
- mobile & internet subscription,
- Mobility subsciption (public transport , km, bike or car)
- training subscription on line + opportunity to follow during the year sevral trainings