What you'll be doing
FLEETCOR, is a Global Leader in Commercial Payments. Our specialised payment solutions help businesses control, simplify, and secure payment for fuel, general payables, toll and lodging expenses. Over 80 countries around the world operate and use our solutions for their payments. We’re passionate about our brand, our product, customers and employees, and we want to meet highly motivated individuals who will share our vision – and our passion.
About the role and what you’ll be doing:
As the Sales Analytics Manager you will be responsible for leading our sales analytics team, but more importantly, working with senior internal stakeholders to provide insights into our sales performance, identifying opportunities and making recommendations to improve our sales outcomes, and ultimately driving revenue to the company.
Not only is this an analytics role, but it is also the chance for you to help our business develop further and provide additional tools and products to new and existing customers.
- Responsible for business analysis in various areas including but not limited to sales funnel, conversion/activation rates, new customer attrition, sales realization, digital effectiveness, sales channel ROI, and sales team activities.
- Responsible for providing insights, tactics and strategies by pulling, organising and summarising data from the data warehouse and other sources and conducting higher-level analysis using applicable software.
- Responsible for developing the analytical skills of team members.
- Responsible for management and delivery of weekly & monthly reports, as well as ad hoc business analysis.
- Responsible for building analytical models (regression, correlation etc., sales budget) to optimize marketing campaigns, digital keywords/channels, and leads distribution.
- Work collaboratively and communicate across all business functions.
Skills and experience we’d like you to have:
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Proficient in writing SQL (PL/SQL) or using other Database tools
- Experience in managing a small size team
- 5+ years’ data analysis on customer data or transactional data
- 5+ years’ experience in high-transaction industry (e.g. credit card, telecom); credit card transaction processing a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally, in writing and with data presentation
- Must be a self-starter, results-driven and have a sense of ownership and leadership
- Tableau skills as an advantage
- Statistical modelling, Big Data and Machine Learning as an advantage
- Knowledge of Python/R as advantage
- Strong soft skills
- Ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders
- Proactive in solving problems and driving results. Can do attitude
The rewards we give you:
- Opportunities working for a global company
- 4 X Life insurance
- Pension scheme 5% employer contribution
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days Holiday (plus Holiday Buy/Sell)
- Access to benefits portal
- Discounted goods and services
- Employee Fuel Card
- Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Career Progression
- Hybrid Working (optional)
- Free on-site parking
- Excellent progression
Fleetcor is committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from people, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexuality, social background, religion and/or belief. And we promote flexible working opportunities where operational needs allow.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
FLEETCOR is a global technology organisation that is leading the future of commercial payments with a culture of innovation that drives us to constantly create new and better ways to pay. Our specialized payment solutions help businesses control, simplify, and secure payment for fuel, general payables, toll and lodging expenses. Millions of people in over 80 countries around the world use our solutions for their payments.
All offers of employment made by FLEETCOR (and its subsidiary companies) are subject to the successful completion of satisfactory pre-employment vetting by an independent supplier (Experian). This is in accordance with FLEETCOR's Resourcing Policy and include employment referencing, identity, adverse financial, criminal and sanctions list checks. We do this to meet our legal and regulatory requirements.
FLEETCOR is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture among our employees. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace. We seek to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunities.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: FLEETCOR will not accept unsolicited CV's from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any FLEETCOR employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of FLEETCOR. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.