Glad you asked!
We’re empowering builders to create a new generation of the internet.
Cool. So, what does that mean?
We make building in web3 incredibly easy. Our tools help everyone from developers to creators build the web3 apps and features of their dreams.
Y’know, no one knows what exactly the future of web3 will look like, but what we do know is that it will a transformative impact on our world. That’s why we’re focused on unleashing the many promises of web3 to a whole generation of builders. Because when builders have the right tools at their fingertips—magic happens.
We started thirdweb in the second half of 2021 and our community of builders has exploded ever since. Over 1M unique wallets have interacted with our contracts on mainnet, deploying tens of thousands of projects to the same. It’s been a hell of a journey so far, and the momentum is only increasing.
We’re looking to grow our team to help us become the default platform of choice for anyone who wants to build web3 apps and services.
thirdweb was founded by builders with deep experience in tech and a track record of creating epic companies: Furqan Rydhan, previous Founder and CTO of Applovin (IPO), and CTO of Bebo (Acquired by Amazon); and Steven Bartlett, previous Founder and CEO of Social Chain (IPO). Now they’ve got their sights set on a new challenge, and are building a bold team to pave the way with them.
What We Offer
- 🧾 Competitive salary, equity, 401K
- 👩⚕️ Full healthcare, vision, dental
- ⌨️ $1,500 home office equipment stipend
- 💻 Latest and greatest laptop of your choice
- 💪 Physical and mental wellness programs
- 🏢 Office stipend to rent out-of-home office space
- ✈️ The ability to work remotely or in one of our stunning office spaces in Fort Mason, San Francisco and Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
As part of the Developer Experience team you will help drive the technical vision and strategy for Developer Experience and inspire and educate our developer community on using thirdweb.
What We're Looking For
- Experience with developer experience
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering
- Experience in writing developer documentation
- Experience in crypto, NFTs and a passion to stay on top of the web3 and NFT ecosystem.
- Experience creating developer engagement programs
- Background in managing a community of developers
- Ability to create a data-driven approach to community building, including understanding how to measure the health and success of a developer community
- Ability to effectively communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences with ease
- Experience in developer advocacy and community engagement
- Excels in verbal and written communication, with effective listening and a strong collaborative attitude
- Develop plans and programs to educate, engage and delight our developer community.
- Empower developers to successfully leverage thirdweb’s platform and toolset while advocating for their requirements with internal thirdweb teams.
- Capture feedback, build demos and code examples, and support customers with product issues.
- Identify strategic partnership and integration opportunities that foster relationships and grow the thirdweb ecosystem.
How We Work
thirdweb employees are guided by five values that underpin how we show up everyday.
- Teamwork that works: We work as a team to push things higher—collaborating when it makes sense while having the autonomy to make quick decisions too.
- Deep Listening: User feedback guides both our product and the way we work with one another. It takes deep listening to inspire the right actions.
- Iterating Up: We dream big, then iterate towards success. That means taking quick action through small experiments to uncover the best path forward.
- Students of web3: Whether four days into web3 or four years, we believe no one has got it all figured out. We ask honest questions and learn with no ego.
Offices in SF and NYC
We have offices on both coasts of the US. While it’s not a requirement to work out of our offices, our team really enjoys the energy we create IRL. That means some of us choose to live near an office, while others fly in from time-to-time. But regardless of how close you are, we intentionally set dedicated time each year to come together as a team.
Our San Francisco office is located in Fort Mason and is surrounded by some amazing greenery and a beautiful view of the bay waters and the Golden Gate Bridge. We’re also surrounded by tons of amazing builders and entrepreneurs at the Founders, Inc. founder lab.
Our New York office is in happenin’ Williamsburg, Brooklyn in a private office located at the Brass Factory, home to a fun community of web3 companies