You will be part of the Center of Excellence (COE) team at the Cologne location as part of a 6-month international graduate program. During the Graduate Program, you will be prepared in a goal-oriented and comprehensive manner for future work in account management, in which you will acquire the following knowledge and skills:
: You will work in an international team with talented engineers and expand your internal network through training courses and meetings with the Marketing in the UK or the Product Line Team at our headquarters in Oregon, USA.
You take part in job-specific training courses that provide you with further (theoretical) knowledge for your career development with us.
You will learn everything about Tektronix and Keithley products, their applications and solutions, and learn how to becomes an expert problem solver of pre- and post-sales technical challenges from our international customers with the help of your teammates.
You accompany our experienced engineers and account managers on customer visits and learn what it means to be a mature application engineer. You will also have a dedicated mentor at your side who will be at your side at all times to answer any questions you may have.
Depending on the skills and expertise you have learned, as well as your mobility, interest and ambitions, you will develop into a Field Application Engineer (m/f/d) after the 9 months.
We offer you that
- A hands-on training program for 9 months, and upon successful completion, a guaranteed permanent position as an application engineer
- A permanent employment relationship
- Working in an international environment with great colleagues!
- 30 days holiday/year
- Flat hierarchies, short information channels, high personal responsibility, and a good work-life balance
- Opportunity for hybrid work (mixture of office and home office days)
- Opportunities for personal and professional qualification and further development
- Company pension, bonus program, subsidy for sporting activities, team events, company car park
- After successfully completing the program, you will receive a company car for field-based roles.
We expect that from you
- Excellent technical knowledge as an engineer educated in the fields of electronic, electrical, communications, high-frequency, or power electronics engineering, or physics education good knowledge data acquisition and measurement technology.
- enthusiasm for test and measurement technology; Your heart beats for innovative technical developments and solving complex problems.
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Fluent in German (native speaker level) and English, both spoken and written. Other languages are an advantage.
- Quick learner and ability to learn.
- Innovative, creative solutions and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Driving license and the willingness to travel associated with the position.
- Willingness to work at one of our locations within Germany.
Fortive Corporation Overview
Fortive’s essential technology makes the world stronger, safer, and smarter. We accelerate transformation across a broad range of applications including environmental, health and safety compliance, industrial condition monitoring, next-generation product design, and healthcare safety solutions.
We are a global industrial technology innovator with a startup spirit. Our forward-looking companies lead the way in software-powered workflow solutions, data-driven intelligence, AI-powered automation, and other disruptive technologies. We’re a force for progress, working alongside our customers and partners to solve challenges on a global scale, from workplace safety in the most demanding conditions to groundbreaking sustainability solutions.
We are a diverse team 18,000 strong, united by a dynamic, inclusive culture and energized by limitless learning and growth. We use the proven Fortive Business System (FBS) to accelerate our positive impact.
At Fortive, we believe in you. We believe in your potential—your ability to learn, grow, and make a difference.
At Fortive, we believe in us. We believe in the power of people working together to solve problems no one could solve alone.
At Fortive, we believe in growth. We’re honest about what’s working and what isn’t, and we never stop improving and innovating.
Fortive: For you, for us, for growth.
Ready to move your career forward? Find out more at careers.fortive.com.
Founded in 1946 in Oregon, USA, Tektronix is a global leader in providing innovative, accurate, and easy-to-use test and measurement solutions. Since 2016, Tektronix has been part of Fortive, Inc, a Fortune Global 500 company. With over 75 years of experience, around 700 patents and numerous offices around the world, Tektronix supports its customers in the successful development, introduction and management of new technologies. Our customers are active worldwide in the communications, computer and semiconductor industries, as well as in the military and aerospace, in consumer electronics, in education and in many other areas. We share with our customers a passion for tackling complex measurement problems, leading them to success and building reputation.
Tektronix is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants regardless of their origin, skin color, religion, gender, disability or other legally protected characteristics. Applicants who do not meet the requirements of the position will be considered for other positions.