Senior Backend Engineer (Node.js) - Exclusive Opportunity with a Leading Financial Media Company
We are excited to present an exclusive opportunity for a highly skilled and motivated Senior Backend Engineer to join a leading financial media company. Our client, a renowned player in the industry, is seeking a talented individual to take on a critical role in designing, developing, and maintaining the backend systems that power their suite of applications and services.
With a primary focus on their research product and editorial website, which attract a significant user base, you will be at the forefront of feature development across their entire backend stack. This includes implementing robust APIs, handling and formatting blockchain transactions, and effectively modeling internal data across various databases.
- Ship fast, ship often.
- Own and drive the backend stack for cutting-edge blockchain financial products.
- Participate in all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including system architecture and design.
- Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and execute system changes.
- Identify and mitigate project risks effectively.
- Identify and resolve stability and scalability issues in a time-sensitive environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience as a Backend Engineer, with a strong focus on backend development and architecture using Typescript and Node.js.
- Experience in building fast, high-throughput API endpoints to handle significant request volumes.
- Tech: Node.js, TypeScript, AWS, MySQL/PostgreSQL, Redis, Ethers.js or web3.js (crypto libraries)
- Deeper understanding of Crypto (e.g. worked with Ethers.js or web3.js (crypto libraries))
- Scalability experience: Has worked with a web app with over 1M monthly active users
This is a unique opportunity to join a leading financial media company and contribute to the development of innovative solutions within the blockchain space. If you are a passionate Backend Engineer who thrives on challenging projects and wants to make a significant impact in the blockchain, crypto, web3 industry, we invite you to apply.
Venturi is an equal opportunity employer, committed to supporting and creating a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, genetic information, religion, disability, age, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under national, federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $180,000.00 - $235,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote