This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growth rocket at its inflection point; the first sales rep for a product and company that has garnered over 50 mid-market and enterprise customers with just founder-led sales to date. We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Account Executive to join our rapidly growing startup. You'll be responsible for all stages of the funnel from prospecting to closing. This is a great opportunity to join a well-funded & fast-growing start-up tackling a high-value critical problem for millions of potential customers in the e-commerce and retail space.
Singuli is the best-in-class solution to a highly complex, risky, and financially impactful problem for every kind of retailer — how much inventory to buy and when; being off in either direction can cause financial harm to a company, and yet the multifaceted and complex problem is overwhelmingly approached manually through spreadsheets. Only an AI enabled application can adequately handle the complexities of this ubiquitous and expensive problem. Singuli has refined the platform over the last 3+ years, incorporating over 20 years of best practices from its senior, experienced, established exec team. The opportunity to be the first sales resource of this growing team is an exceptional, career defining experience for the right individual.
- Build Singuli's enterprise & mid-market client base as well as identify and expand into incremental untapped ICPs
- Manage the entire sales cycle from sourcing, to closing and ongoing management and upsell
- Present Singuli products to prospective clients in a business-focused, compelling, thoughtful way
- Remain in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs
- Support the success of your peers
- Expand your skillset by participating in a broader set of responsibilities over time, including team leading potential.
- Proven ability to drive deals to rapid close, meet & exceed quotas
- Bachelors degree and/or 4+ years experience in a previous mid-market/enterprise AE position
- Expertise in effective market research, sales and closing principles
- Proven ability to drive rather than be driven in strategic, enterprise sales
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adept at influencing and relationship building
- Strong knowledge of e-commerce domain
- Proven comfortable and effective in early-stage companies.
- Diligent in CRM use and reporting
Nice to Have:
- Experience selling to complex, multichannel E-commerce brands
- Experience selling technical software to business decision makers (e.g. ERPs, marketing automation, etc)
- Ideal candidate is close to NYC so you can be in office 2-3 days / week
- Generous Benefits: Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision, Life Insurance)
- 5 weeks paid vacation plus 11 holidays
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Stock Option Plan
- This role has a base salary between $90k and $130k, based on experience